Fav food in Disney???

Any place that has milkshakes. Disney's shakes ARE. TO. DIE. FOR.

Then at the French bakery they used to have these Mickey shaped cookies, they were, shortbread or something, I don't know, but they were one of the best freaking cookies on the face of the Earth. But they got rid of them. :sad::sad:

Chicken on a stick at Plaza, steak anywhere, quesedillas (sp?) at Mexico, prezel bread at Canada (SO GOOD!), pasta and chicken strips at France, the bread at Kona (AWESOME!), giant swirly lollipops (yum. LOL, I'm such a kid), sugar cookies at the Main Street Bakery, and the gingerbread cookies, 50's Prime Time, T-Rex Cafe (I'm SOOO having a cotton-tini when I'm old enough LOL), and Tusker House.

I......think that's it. LOL.

I like the mango glazed pork chop at the mayan/mexican restaurant in Epcot. it was served over rice and it was AMAZING!!!

I also like Le Cellier (canada restaurant). All their food is absolutely incredible. But i really like their Chocolate moose desert. It is a chocolate moose shaped like a moose. YUMMM!

For desserts it has to be Dole Whips.
For snacky food it is the Popcorn
For quick service the German Pavilion walk up for a Bratwurst
For Dinner/sit down: Le Cellier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter