Fav Disney attraction? U & Prtnr???

My bf's is "Illumination: Reflections of Earth" w/ the Let Their Be Peace on Earth bonus on the end for the holidays. We saw that 4 times 2 Christmas's ago when we went.

Mine WAS "Tapestry of Nations Parade" in Epcot, now I would say it's BTMR in MK - when it's working (which doesn't seem to be that often.)

As a couple, our fav ride is the WTP ride, not cuz we are WTP fans, but that's where I proposed to him. (and he said yes. :p )

Oh ... one more add in for me ... does Turkey Legs from Frontierland count? & Pretzels from Germany? What about cheesecake from France? :-)

catpaws007 said:
Is Everest like Thunder mntn? If not, whats different about it? Is it faster? Go upside down? Inside ride or outside?

Expedition Everest is A very good ride faster taller and A longer ride then thunder mountain you go to the top to find the track has been torn to pieces by the yeti, so the only thing you can do is go back down Backwards very fast and in the Dark twisting and turning then you come to a stop and start going forward again more twisting and turning and then you finish by just being missed by the giant yeti trying to grab you.

catpaws007 said:
Hey aidensdad! How did you get your pictures on the bottom of you messege like that?
I have A photo bucket account you can get one free at photobucket.com I believe that's what it is just Google photo bucket it will bring it up and you can down load pictures to it from your pictures on you computer and then send them to your signature in the user cp, I will have my wife explain it better for you later tonight when she gets home. It's A wonder the guys that work under me ever know what I'm talking about I can't explain things well :confused3

StormTigger said:
My bf's is "Illumination: Reflections of Earth" w/ the Let Their Be Peace on Earth bonus on the end for the holidays. We saw that 4 times 2 Christmas's ago when we went.

Mine WAS "Tapestry of Nations Parade" in Epcot, now I would say it's BTMR in MK - when it's working (which doesn't seem to be that often.)

As a couple, our fav ride is the WTP ride, not cuz we are WTP fans, but that's where I proposed to him. (and he said yes. :p )

Oh ... one more add in for me ... does Turkey Legs from Frontierland count? & Pretzels from Germany? What about cheesecake from France? :-)

Ok, if food is included I have to include the Dole Whips, and John has to include the Crystal Palce Buffet (he is making us go twice when we go down there in July).

What is "WTP" and is it romantic (I am sure it is, but I have no clue what it is?)

catpaws007 said:
Hey aidensdad! How did you get your pictures on the bottom of you messege like that?

Hi, I'm aidensdad's wife (the one whose favorite attraction is the wine in the World Showcase. :rotfl: )

This is what I think is the easiest way: Go to www.photobucket.com, and sign up for a free account. Select to upload a picture from your computer. Photobucket will then list 3 "options" under the picture, what you want to do is copy the entire contents of the "Img" field, and then you can either paste that into a post, or you can go into User CP here, under the signature option, and paste it there.

My partner didn't really get the disney thing till we first went together. She had never been. Now she knows we must start the MK at Peter Pan. She didn't get it at first but has come around to the fantasy beginning it brings for me, hence fantasyland. She is now a convert. We both love pirates, haunted mansion, soarin, and tough to be a bug. It was hard for her at first because she is a big thrill ride person while I am a wonder and detail person. I think disney does to me what you say you see in your partner. Definately has made some of our happiest memories. :love:

I envy you all with partners as into Disney as you.

Alas mine (1) dislikes children even more than I, (2) doesn't like crowds, (3) isn't a fan of heat and (4) is partially disabled making, yes, even the Pooh ride too jarring. But that doesn't stop me!! :banana:

Growing up, literally, in and with the Disney park, there are my nostalgic favourites and my newish fun favs.

Magic Kingdom... Haunted Mansion for SURE. What an awesome ride. On one of the backstage tours we went inside, sort of, to see how things worked. When I retired I want to work at the HM...in CA...their costumes are TRES chic! (Nostalgia) For modern fun, Matterhorn (CA) and Space Mountain (FL). I do have a softspot for the former Wedway peoplemover.

EPCOT... Oddly, I love the imagination ride with Figment. The song is awesome. Spaceship earth and the smell of the Roman ruins is a close second.

Studios... Not much to choose from, but love the Tower of Terror.

Animal Kingdom... Everest is AWESOME! When it wasn't officially open and the park was empty last Jan/Feb I must have ridden it 100 times. The effects are awesome. What made it even more cool was that it kept breaking down at least once a day. We were stuck at the top of the mountain and had to walk down inside. Couldn't take pictures, of course, but walking in the "shell" was fantastic!

So since my husband won't go...I'm always up for company when I come down! <hint> (If you don't mind a slightly strange 41 yo teenager).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter