FastPasses for off-site guests

I find trying to slide fastpasses forward a hit and miss proposition on the day of. But I'm certainly interested in the technique. Obviously, this would allow you earlier access to that 4th fastpass and so forth if successful. Plus, I'm not sure I want to be glued to MDE trying to do this all day. When we had extra time between fastpasses we did stand by for other rides and shows in the area. That worked out fine for us. We really didn't have any lag time that way.

Glad to know you can move fastpasses forward and I will try that on the next trip. I have nothing to lose to try.

I can only speak for our own experiences, but the only time it's hit or miss for us is the insanely busy weeks of Thanksgiving and Xmas. During the summer, it's quite easy...even during the 4th of July week. Sometimes I can move the FP+ on first try, sometimes it takes maybe 5 minutes. I don't try to be super precise, so that helps save time. In other words, after I tap into my 9am FP+, I try to find something in the 9:10-9:25am range, because by time we do the 9am ride, get off, etc...it'll be that time anyway. Give it a shot. Like I said, we were just there for Thanksgiving, which is crazy busy. Without a doubt, we didn't have the success we have during the summer, but we still were able to move a number of things and get 4th and 5th FP+. Keeping my fingers crossed for the same success later this week.

Things change constantly. When park hours change, so does FP availability. Sometimes they release more. You just have to be dedicated to checking.

I just read they are opening fp 60 day window and emh to disney springs hotels.

For FoP you have to be diligent. We were able to get FP+ for FoP on two days of our recent trip because I kept refreshing the app same-day. You can't give up!

We will be there next week - busiest week! We always stay offsite and I was able to get everything except FOP. Last year, it was Frozen that I couldn't get but this year it was available (I chose not to get it). You will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter