Fastpass Hacks Worked!

So how do you add the rest of the party once you have one person with a FP+?
Just repeat the process for everyonr who wants to ride. Keep modifying and "wiggling" the times until they overlap. Remember that you may not need exactly the same time since each FP is good for an hour +15 grace. As long as the rider's windows overlap you can all go together.

So for instance I rebooked due to Irma, had 7 days to rebook all FP... I started by booking Peter Pan in groups of 1 and 2 at all random afternoon times. Then individually modified each one to as close to 2 pm as I could get. Eventually I had a party of 4 at 2 and a party of 2 at 2:30. So we all went together at 2:30.

Just repeat the process for everyonr who wants to ride. Keep modifying and "wiggling" the times until they overlap. Remember that you may not need exactly the same time since each FP is good for an hour +15 grace. As long as the rider's windows overlap you can all go together.

So for instance I rebooked due to Irma, had 7 days to rebook all FP... I started by booking Peter Pan in groups of 1 and 2 at all random afternoon times. Then individually modified each one to as close to 2 pm as I could get. Eventually I had a party of 4 at 2 and a party of 2 at 2:30. So we all went together at 2:30.

Ah, got ya. I knew about that...just making FP+ for a party of 1 over and over and matching up times. I thought maybe there was a different trick. Actually, instead of doing it that way, I've just found it easier for our party of 5 to just do it as one group...I always wind up getting what I want. But for a super large party, I can see having to do it the way you describe.

I think people cringe when they see the work HACK posted, like all of a sudden they're doing something either unethical, or a secret they don't want posted in a public forum so that others won't know!!

HACK ON!!! And, if you'll read this forum even more closely, you'll see other hacks, including one that would have made the OP's hack unnecessary.

My favorite arguments on the internet are those about semantics.
What do you mean by "semantics"? Are you sure we're talking about the same thing? Please explain. (joking, joking... please don't)

I'm surprised that so many people are hacking away on their keyboards about the definition of "hack" - are people hacked off? Can they hack that we might have different interpretations? While the OP's use is perhaps a little different than the hackneyed use of that term (which of course no one but a hack would use), it's not one that would cause me to hack up bile or otherwise get my hackles up. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see about getting a hack here to transport me to the clinic so I can take care of this hacking cough I caused with all the sawdust from this hacksaw I was using. I'll check in later to see if this thread continues to be all it's hacked up to be.

Last edited:
19a115eac35602743347284c9e2492be--seinfeld-jimmy-jimmy.jpg

So, hack is now the word people use to say that they figured out how to do something? If the options to do something are available to all, how is that a hack? I saw the 'modern' definition - which to me just means people are not using the word correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter