FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do?

We are doing an Epcot AM/MK PM day on day 64 (March 30). The only FP+ we really need at Epcot is FEA (don't want to rush up there at rope drop...planning to do TT/Soarin' back to back instead). Let's assume we are able to snag 11:00-12:00 for FEA. Would it be better to: 1. Reserve only FEA, then reserve 2 MK FP+ after scanning at FEA OR 2. Reserve throwaway FP+ at 9:00-10:00, reserve 1 MK FP+ after scanning the throwaway?

We have our FPs made but now are considering getting a different ticket and saving the ticket that is currently linked for another time. Is it possible to do this without losing the FPs that we already made?

We have our FPs made but now are considering getting a different ticket and saving the ticket that is currently linked for another time. Is it possible to do this without losing the FPs that we already made?
Yes. Link your new tickets to those who have FPs booked.

Then, move the other tickets to a Ticket Saver/Fake Person until you need to use them for a future trip.

If I am the only guest listed on my room reservation, but my family of 7 people have tickets, can we still make FP+reservations for everyone at the 60 day mark? (Even though they are not listed on the room reservation?)

If I am the only guest listed on my room reservation, but my family of 7 people have tickets, can we still make FP+reservations for everyone at the 60 day mark? (Even though they are not listed on the room reservation?)
Yes book for the complete group for each FP.

Hello all. I looked through, but don't know if I found exactly what I was looking for. I will be going in November with 6 adults and 2 kids. The adults are split amongst three resorts and reservations as well as arrival times.

Is the best way to handle Fastpass (as well as ADR) to be the "team leader" and add everyone to My Disney Experience so I can plan and control everything? How would that work with magic bands? Thanks

Hello all. I looked through, but don't know if I found exactly what I was looking for. I will be going in November with 6 adults and 2 kids. The adults are split amongst three resorts and reservations as well as arrival times.

Is the best way to handle Fastpass (as well as ADR) to be the "team leader" and add everyone to My Disney Experience so I can plan and control everything? How would that work with magic bands? Thanks

You can do it that way or if they have their own MDE account you can add them as a friend and link to their account. Once you link their account, you will all be able to see they plans made through you own accounts.

We usually travel with 7-10 people and I am the one who makes all the dinning and FP reservations. I manage 3 of those people on my account, the others are on my friends list but have MDE accounts so we are linked that way. Doing it this they are able to view the plans on their account and make changes if need be without needing my sign-on information.

We recently got APs and will be having a 5 day onsite stay followed by a 9 day offsite stay. My understanding is we can hold Fps for 7 days total. My question is can we book another day of Fps after we use the first day or do we have to wait until we use all 7 days?

TIA! :)

We recently got APs and will be having a 5 day onsite stay followed by a 9 day offsite stay. My understanding is we can hold Fps for 7 days total. My question is can we book another day of Fps after we use the first day or do we have to wait until we use all 7 days?

TIA! :)
Yes, once you use day 1, you can book day 8, and so on.

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this!

I'm planning to get a premier passport - the annual pass that's good for both Disney World and Disneyland - for my trip in October that will take in both resorts, as I'll be back again (and probably do both resorts again) within the year. I'll also be staying onsite at Disney World so any annual passholder discount will be handy.

But you can only buy then onsite, which means obviously I wouldn't be able to book FP+ 60 days out.

So my plan is to buy a Disney World AP online, use to book FP+ and then upgrade it once I'm there. I actually wanted to do Disneyland first, but I can't think of a way to make that work.

Will this work? Can you upgrade a normal AP to a premier passport? Do I need to do it on the last day so as not to lose my pre booked FP+?

I'm hoping this is the right place to ask this!

I'm planning to get a premier passport - the annual pass that's good for both Disney World and Disneyland - for my trip in October that will take in both resorts, as I'll be back again (and probably do both resorts again) within the year. I'll also be staying onsite at Disney World so any annual passholder discount will be handy.

But you can only buy then onsite, which means obviously I wouldn't be able to book FP+ 60 days out.

So my plan is to buy a Disney World AP online, use to book FP+ and then upgrade it once I'm there. I actually wanted to do Disneyland first, but I can't think of a way to make that work.

Will this work? Can you upgrade a normal AP to a premier passport? Do I need to do it on the last day so as not to lose my pre booked FP+?
Yes; a regular AP can be upgraded to a Premier Passport.

If you begin at DL, buy the AP that you need and then upgrade to Premier when you reach WDW.

When upgrading to an AP when you are an onsite guest, all your FPs remain intact whether you upgrade on the first day or last day.

Yes; a regular AP can be upgraded to a Premier Passport.

If you begin at DL, buy the AP that you need and then upgrade to Premier when you reach WDW.

When upgrading to an AP when you are an onsite guest, all your FPs remain intact whether you upgrade on the first day or last day.

But if I don't have a ticket for WDW until I'm at Disneyland, I won't be able to book my fast passes 60 days out, right? So that doesn't work!

But if I don't have a ticket for WDW until I'm at Disneyland, I won't be able to book my fast passes 60 days out, right? So that doesn't work!
You didn't give any exact dates so do this:
Buy a WDW AP, book your WDW FPs, go to Disneyland and upgrade to the Premier Pass at DL. You'll pay FL taxes even though DL doesn't charge tax on their tickets.

What would you do?

We are doing an Epcot AM/MK PM day on day 64 (March 30). The only FP+ we really need at Epcot is FEA (don't want to rush up there at rope drop...planning to do TT/Soarin' back to back instead). Let's assume we are able to snag 11:00-12:00 for FEA. Would it be better to: 1. Reserve only FEA, then reserve 2 MK FP+ after scanning at FEA OR 2. Reserve throwaway FP+ at 9:00-10:00, reserve 1 MK FP+ after scanning the throwaway?

I'm so confused. If you only reserve one FP at one park, you are able to book two more at a different park after the first one is used? For instance, if I reserve Soarin at 9:00-10:00 then scan at 9:00 I can reserve two more at HS? I didn't read the information that way.

I'm so confused. If you only reserve one FP at one park, you are able to book two more at a different park after the first one is used? For instance, if I reserve Soarin at 9:00-10:00 then scan at 9:00 I can reserve two more at HS? I didn't read the information that way.
The FP with park hopping is in the FP FAQ Addendum Sticky at the top of the page.

This is correct. Review the thread in hiro's post for additional detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter