FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got on right at 7:00 (well 4:00 my time o_O) at 60 days out, but our stay is short at two days so there was zilch for FoP for 1 person even 61 days out. You will likely have much better luck (even for your large group) if it's anywhere past 64 days out, that's what I've been reading a lot anyway. At worst, you might have to split the group up to book. I've got my fingers crossed for you! We're also going during presidents week, so I'm sure that didn't help our chances.
Thanks so much!! Fingers crossed over here too.

Today was my 60 days to book my FP. After reading this board I was expecting difficulty. I knew which ones I wanted for each day. Logged on at 7:00 am and was expecting some difficulty. Had my phone app ready for back up. It was really easy, and quick and I got everything I wanted very quickly. I was all done my 7 days in 45 minutes

Today was my 60 days to book my FP. After reading this board I was expecting difficulty. I knew which ones I wanted for each day. Logged on at 7:00 am and was expecting some difficulty. Had my phone app ready for back up. It was really easy, and quick and I got everything I wanted very quickly. I was all done my 7 days in 45 minutes
Thanks for sharing and congrats on your 1st Post! :goodvibes

Still unsure which order I want to book mine but know which rides so will take the suggestions of this forum to book the latter week choices first ie Avatar. Taking a7 and 3 year old makes a difference in MK as our dd wants to keep tradition on the 1st day and start with Haunted Mansion and the kids stuff from there, but which ones Just under a month and hope to have good luck too.

You’re welcome! Glad I could help and hope they have a nice “guys’ day!”
UPDATE They had the BEST guys day! They bought tickets about a week before online, got the plastic cards at the gate and then were able to get SDFP for TT, FEA and IllumiNations (They had MissionSpace, Living with Land & Soarin prebooked). They ate dinner on the Boardwalk without ADR's and all-in-all had one of the best quick 1 day trips!

OK, so our party of 8 is checking in to the Swan on 3/31. I tried to look at the FastPass+ dates available to me on My Disney Experience, but it only lets me choose up to 2/28 right now. Shouldn't I be able to book up to March already? I did a chat online and the CSR said the 60 days won't unlock until 1/31? Is this true?

60 days from a 3/31 check-in is tomorrow, so you should be able to book FP+ starting tomorrow. The CM may not have been counting correctly (2 months instead of 60 days).

30 days from today is 2/28, so that is as far out as you can book without a reservation (or one that is more than 60 days out)

60 days from a 3/31 check-in is tomorrow, so you should be able to book FP+ starting tomorrow. The CM may not have been counting correctly (2 months instead of 60 days).

30 days from today is 2/28, so that is as far out as you can book without a reservation (or one that is more than 60 days out)

OK thanks. I guess I'll be waking up at 4AM tomorrow...

Going in October...just my daughter and I on my mde, my best friend is meeting me there. We are staying together all of us on my DVC reservation. We all have APs...how can I link our ticket media to make fastpasses together?

Going in October...just my daughter and I on my mde, my best friend is meeting me there. We are staying together all of us on my DVC reservation. We all have APs...how can I link our ticket media to make fastpasses together?

Just put your friend on your Friends and Family list.

Based on what I read, I think I am correct, but if someone can double check me, I would appreciate it!

My family of 4 is staying at ASMo 1 night (RO) prior to our (RO) BWV stay. My parents will be joining us at BWV. I have everyone (my family and my parents) in my MDX and we all have tickets.
Based on what I've read, my 60 day opens based on my ASMo stay, but I can book through my BWV stay. I also can book my parents on that 60 day because they are in my MDX even though they are not staying with us at ASMo that first night.

Am I correct?

TIA!!!

For people who travel with a group, how do you arrange to have all the Fast Passes at the same time? My daughter is going with 4 friends and I can't figure out if I should get all their ticket numbers and make the arrangements or have the kids do them themselves. If I do them will the kids still have access to it (like if after the last pass expires and they want to add another FP do I have to do this for them or can they do it themselves)?

For people who travel with a group, how do you arrange to have all the Fast Passes at the same time? My daughter is going with 4 friends and I can't figure out if I should get all their ticket numbers and make the arrangements or have the kids do them themselves. If I do them will the kids still have access to it (like if after the last pass expires and they want to add another FP do I have to do this for them or can they do it themselves)?
If you give them your login ID they can do it themselves.

What may be easier is to open up an MDX for them using your DD’s email address. List her as the account manager and list her 4 friends. Link their tickets and either you or they can book the FPs.

If you give them your login ID they can do it themselves.

What may be easier is to open up an MDX for them using your DD’s email address. List her as the account manager and list her 4 friends. Link their tickets and either you or they can book the FPs.

I am a bit technologically challenged. I opened a MDX for my daughter and tried to add friends. It is asking for the emails of the friends. I guess it will send them a request to join her account? So do I let all the parents know we are doing this (bc my daughter insists NO ONE checks their email so I'd have to use the parents email) and tell the parents to accept the request and I'll handle everything from there? I also requested myself. So does this mean that I can see all of them in my friends and family on my own MDX? So I could make all of their plans? But then they could go later and add more? Or will my daughter have to make all the plans? (Or me using her email lol)

I am a bit technologically challenged. I opened a MDX for my daughter and tried to add friends. It is asking for the emails of the friends. I guess it will send them a request to join her account? So do I let all the parents know we are doing this (bc my daughter insists NO ONE checks their email so I'd have to use the parents email) and tell the parents to accept the request and I'll handle everything from there? I also requested myself. So does this mean that I can see all of them in my friends and family on my own MDX? So I could make all of their plans? But then they could go later and add more? Or will my daughter have to make all the plans? (Or me using her email lol)
You don’t have to add them via email. Just list their names or even Friend One, Friend Two, etc. You just need a total of 5 people and each has tickets linked to them.

You don’t need to be linked to them to book FPs for them. You just need the login info for DD’s MDX. Anyone with the login ID and password can book FPs and book ADRs.

When using FP+ for a character, does each adult need their own FP even if we just want 1 family photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter