FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little confused. Is the total number of FP+ I can get for either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom three for my entire ticketed period (e.g. 4 days) ? Or can I get 3 FP+ each day for Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom? Thanks, all!
It's 3 per person per day (limited to 1 park each day)

Can you choose one ride at Epcot and 2 rides at MK for the same day or do you have to choose 3 at the same park?

Can you choose one ride at Epcot and 2 rides at MK for the same day or do you have to choose 3 at the same park?

It has to be 3 at the same park. Once those 3 are used or expired, if you decide to hop you can then get your add'l fp at the park you hop to (at the park's kiosks), pending availability

I have a question about booking FP+ with my MNSSHP tickets. Does it matter what park I book those FP+ in? We are going to two parks that day, and I would like to use my regular tickets to be able to book MK FP+ at 60 days. I would then use the party tickets (on a separate MDE account) to book FP+ for earlier in the day at Epcot at the 30 day mark. Does anyone see an issue with this?

I have a question about booking FP+ with my MNSSHP tickets. Does it matter what park I book those FP+ in? We are going to two parks that day, and I would like to use my regular tickets to be able to book MK FP+ at 60 days. I would then use the party tickets (on a separate MDE account) to book FP+ for earlier in the day at Epcot at the 30 day mark. Does anyone see an issue with this?
Yes, the issue is the MNSSHP ticket only allows FPs to be booked at MK.

Link your MDE #2 to your original MDE and the 60 day window applies to all listed in MDE #2. You can book FPs for any time of the day for MK when using your MNSSHP ticket entitlement. Use your regular park ticket to book Epcot FPs.

Link your MDE #2 to your original MDE and the 60 day window applies to all listed in MDE #2. You can book FPs for any time of the day for MK when using your MNSSHP ticket entitlement. Use your regular park ticket to book Epcot FPs.

I took a look in MDE and don't see a way to link them. Are there instructions somewhere?

I took a look in MDE and don't see a way to link them. Are there instructions somewhere?
You have to "invite" the account manager of MDE #2 from your Family and Friends profile list. It may be at the bottom of the listing - I only use the app so am not much help when it comes to the website.

Before you do the invite, go to MDE #2 and change all the names so they don't match anyone in MDE #1. I have a guest named RedMB on my friend list.

You have to "invite" the account manager of MDE #2 from your Family and Friends profile list. It may be at the bottom of the listing - I only use the app so am not much help when it comes to the website.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm still trying to figure this out. I did invite the account manager fro MDE#2 after changing the name. So that person now shows up in MDE#1. But no one else from MDE#2 shows up in my list. No one else has their own MDE account, so not sure how to add them. Also, for those under 13 it indicates you can't invite them to share. I can change the ages in MDE#2 for most, but not sure if that would cause an issue with the two that have children's tickets for MNSSHP.

You don't have to ask them to share, you just need them linked with the MDE #2. If you list their names, it should pop-up that they are managed by MDE#2 account holder.

Where are your MNSSHP tickets? If you haven't linked them anywhere, add random names to your original MDE and link the MNSSHP tickets to the random people. Then you can also book 60 days out.

Alternately, you should be able to reassign tickets to the Account Manager #2 and then reassign them to random guests listed in MDE #1. Whatever you do, do not list any matching names.

I reserved my FP+ last night. After booking the original 3 for both days, I modified one each day FP+ for my non-roller coaster loving wife. Everything is still showing up fine on the website. When I look at the app on my android phone, one day looks fine. The other day shows up as if I swapped all of our FP+ choices to the one for my wife. Just a glitch? Anything to be concerned with?

What will happen to my FP+ if the ride is temporarily suspended while I have the FP+ for the time slot?

What will happen to my FP+ if the ride is temporarily suspended while I have the FP+ for the time slot?
You will have an anytime FP added to your FP account. It will be good for that specific ride or most others if you wanted to substitute.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm still trying to figure this out. I did invite the account manager fro MDE#2 after changing the name. So that person now shows up in MDE#1. But no one else from MDE#2 shows up in my list. No one else has their own MDE account, so not sure how to add them. Also, for those under 13 it indicates you can't invite them to share. I can change the ages in MDE#2 for most, but not sure if that would cause an issue with the two that have children's tickets for MNSSHP.

I was wondering how did you get it to work? Did it just work from the ipad for some reason? I get to the same spot where only the manager of MDE#2 shows up in the list of MDE#1, both on the computer and on the phone app. When I try to get FPs for the manager of MDE#2, it says "Needs Park Admission". So I'm guessing that it's not allowing the Halloween ticket to count as park admission. I have linked the Halloween passes to everyone in MDE#2. I appreciate any help. I must have messed up along the way somewhere.

I was wondering how did you get it to work? Did it just work from the ipad for some reason? I get to the same spot where only the manager of MDE#2 shows up in the list of MDE#1, both on the computer and on the phone app. When I try to get FPs for the manager of MDE#2, it says "Needs Park Admission". So I'm guessing that it's not allowing the Halloween ticket to count as park admission. I have linked the Halloween passes to everyone in MDE#2. I appreciate any help. I must have messed up along the way somewhere.

I am not at the point to book FP since we are not yet within our 60 days. What I was able to do, is once I added the manager from MDE#2 to MDE#1, when I selected add guest (in MDE#1) all of the other guests in MDE#2 showed up and I could send a request to the manager of MDE#2 to add them. Now in my MDE#1 I have all the guests from both MDE#1 and MDE#2 listed. From what I understand, once I reach my 60 day window, it will open for all guests to book FP+. Another benefit for me is that I have some additional ADRs in MDE#2 (sometimes our party of 11 is splitting up) and I can now see them all in MDE#1.

One additional note: I was getting an error when trying to add the guests on the website but it worked on my ipad.

Great, I was able to get everybody listed on MDE#1. Thanks! We're under 60 days out, but when I try to make FP reservations, it says "Needs Park Admission" next to everyone on MDE#2. Looks like denial.

That's not good. I will have to come up with another strategy for mine train. I know we won't be able to get it at 30 days using our Halloween tickets. Let us know if it works out.

Great, I was able to get everybody listed on MDE#1. Thanks! We're under 60 days out, but when I try to make FP reservations, it says "Needs Park Admission" next to everyone on MDE#2. Looks like denial.
In MDE #2, in the Profile, is it showing that each ticket is linked to the correct people. I had to link them after I purchased through my MDE account. Did you do this additional step? The MNSSHP tickets have to be managed in MDE #2 before they will show up in#1.

That's not good. I will have to come up with another strategy for mine train. I know we won't be able to get it at 30 days using our Halloween tickets. Let us know if it works out.
The reason why you linked MNSSHP tickets in MDE #2 to MDE #1 is so you can book FPs with your MNSSHP tickets when your 60-day window opens. Be prepared to book FPs for everyone with a linked ticket (party and regular).

In MDE #2, in the Profile, is it showing that each ticket is linked to the correct people. I had to link them after I purchased through my MDE account. Did you do this additional step? The MNSSHP tickets have to be managed in MDE #2 before they will show up in#1.

Yeah, I clicked on link tickets, tapped in the code for each one and assigned them to each person in MDE#2. We have tickets for 2 Halloween parties so there's 2 linked to each person as seen below (screenshot from MDE#2). Not sure if that causes an issue. The Halloween tickets do show up in MDE#1 in the My Reservations and Tickets link as well. I must be doing something wrong. Thanks for the help.

tickets.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter