FastPass badge?

Karl C

Disney Fanatic Extraordinaire. Does Tortuga ha
Hello All,
I just received this years Disneyworld vacation planner DVD. They mentioned in one of the chapters that there was a FastPass Badge but did not really give any specific's. To me this is a pretty interesting concept.
Has anybody heard anything more on this. It has the potential to be pretty cool.:banana:

Hello All,
I just received this years Disneyworld vacation planner DVD. They mentioned in one of the chapters that there was a FastPass Badge but did not really give any specific's. To me this is a pretty interesting concept.
Has anybody heard anything more on this. It has the potential to be pretty cool.:banana:

Sounds like something that we have been in fear of for a few years now....looks like Disney is going to start charging for Fastpasses. $$$$$$ Milik, Milk, Milk the parks.

Perhaps it was part of the 100 years of magic celebration. When we were there in December, my husband got chosen in Epcot and got a lanyard with a badge that had fast pass pieces on it for all the E-ride attractions there - perhaps that's what they were talking about = makes sense since I'm sure the latest vacation planning video with incorporate 100 years of magic.:confused3

The Fastpass badge may be something that's not available to the general public. Last year, I was able to get my hands on something from an Orlando government organization that was specially reserved for VIP's like celebrities, etc...

It was a badge where you simply walked through the Fastpass line. Never had to get a ticket or anything like that. I could FP Space Mtn, and then walk directly to POTC, go throught their FP line and never have to wait or anything. It was too good to be true. Too bad I picked a day to use it where you virtually didn't need FP because the park was empty.

I will be selling these soon on eBay. Look for the listing. I would assume they could fetch $100-$125 each for a permanent badge. A bargain, considering your NEVER have to wait in line again. Western Union money orders sent to a Post Office Box, only. Delivery is 2-47 weeks. Be patient, IT IS IN THE MAIL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter