• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fastpass/babyswap .. first timer confused?!

gibsontrio

DIS Veteran
Ok there is a total of 6 in my party. 2 grandmoms, ds5, dh , myself , and my 2 yr old. Say we all want to ride test track with a fastpass, except of course dd2. Do we go to the machine?? Is there a special place I get babyswap passes?Is there a special labeled person there ? how exactly does it work anyhow?

Well, it kinda depends on the ride. First, get FP's for all members of your party w/tickets. Then, most of the time you tell the CM at the front entrance that you need a baby swap pass - usually they verify who the "baby" is, and hand out a pass that is good for up to 3 people. The people who want to ride first then get to ride at the FP time. Afterwards, you can go w/up to 2 more people. Sometimes you tell the CM at the END of the ride that you need to do a baby swap and you can then do it immediately after the ride and not stand in line at all. This happened to us at the Star Wars ride. Unfortunately, it seemed that on a few rides the CM's were not really sure of the procedure. We had some confusion on a few rides - including Test Track, but don't worry - it will work out and you will have a blast! My older kids LOVED riding everything twice!

HTH! Good luck!

We have used it several times. DS is 10 and DD is 4. When DD was too small to ride the rides, we used fast pass is the standby line was more than 30 minutes. You tell the attendant when you get in line. The baby has to be there to verify, then you get a pass that is good for the non rider and up to 3 people (I believe). DS really liked this because he rode all the rides twice. Once with DH and then once with me.

We have used it several times. DS is 10 and DD is 4. When DD was too small to ride the rides, we used fast pass is the standby line was more than 30 minutes. You tell the attendant when you get in line. The baby has to be there to verify, then you get a pass that is good for the non rider and up to 3 people (I believe). DS really liked this because he rode all the rides twice. Once with DH and then once with me.

So you can go through the fastpass line, right? The kids don't like standing in long lines - and I don't blame them! - so I was hoping we could do this for a couple of things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter