Fast Pass in DLP

Is there a way to add fastpasses to our hotel package online? Does the option show just a couple days in advance? We're staying at DLH, not in a suite, and we arrive midday so I'd really like to have them in advance.

No you can not add any type of Fastpasses to your hotel package and you can not get any type of Fastpass in advance.

As far as I know the Hotel Fastpasses are now only available for Suites in Disneyland Hotel, not standard rooms.

All guests, onsite, offsite and day tickets can only get Fastpasses through the Fastpass kiosks located beside the rides. You have to be IN the park to get paper Fastpasses through the kiosks.

The extra Hotel Fastpasses available to guests at Club level and in suites, are only available at check in. The hotel reception will print them out.

No you can not add any type of Fastpasses to your hotel package and you can not get any type of Fastpass in advance.

As far as I know the Hotel Fastpasses are now only available for Suites in Disneyland Hotel, not standard rooms.

All guests, onsite, offsite and day tickets can only get Fastpasses through the Fastpass kiosks located beside the rides. You have to be IN the park to get paper Fastpasses through the kiosks.

The extra Hotel Fastpasses available to guests at Club level and in suites, are only available at check in. The hotel reception will print them out.

As was posted above and below your post, there is a new FastPass you can purchase in advance to add on. The details are here: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/fastpass

Here is the text on that page:
"TOP TIPS: Plan in advance!
Super and Ultimate FASTPASS products will be available on sale from our website or via our Call Centre up to two days before your visit. Based on availabilities, Super and Ultimate FASTPASS products will also be on sale in the Disney Parks on the day of your visit.

To fully enjoy the benefits of your Super or Ultimate FASTPASS product, a valid entry ticket to both Disney Parks is recommended.

For arrivals until April 1st: Book your stay in a Disney Hotel or Disney Nature Resort in advance and get the UNLIMITED ticket for the price of the One Time ticket (this advantage must be pre-booked and is not available on site).

Infinity and Magic Plus Annual Pass holders can benefit from a special FASTPASS discount. Call us for more details."

Since it says it can be purchased in advance on the site, and it says it can be added to a hotel stay, I'm asking how to do that. The "up to two days before your visit" is not that clear, and I don't see the link within my booking.

We have limited time there (1.5 days, arriving around noon) so we do want the additional Fastpass if it allows us to not have a physical Fastpass runner or use Fastpass for rides when they are otherwise sold out. The description at the top of that page states you can enter through the Fastpass line at any time, so it's more of a Front-of-the-Line pass.

Does anyone have experience with this yet?

Since it says it can be purchased in advance on the site, and it says it can be added to a hotel stay, I'm asking how to do that. The "up to two days before your visit" is not that clear, and I don't see the link within my booking.

We have limited time there (1.5 days, arriving around noon) so we do want the additional Fastpass if it allows us to not have a physical Fastpass runner or use Fastpass for rides when they are otherwise sold out. The description at the top of that page states you can enter through the Fastpass line at any time, so it's more of a Front-of-the-Line pass.

Does anyone have experience with this yet?

You can buy them online, when you go to the section on the website to buy tickets, there is one button for just fastpasses. Just to be clear, you need a ticket to enter the park. (Adding this as the website says that tickets to the park are 'recommended' ;) )

Please note, it's not a front of the line pass, when you go through the fastpass lane, you will still encounter a queue, especially with Big Thunder Mountain and Peter Pan there might still be some wait, although it rarily is more than 15 minutes. Space Mountain can be annoying to Fastpass as the queues merge quite early.

You can buy them online, when you go to the section on the website to buy tickets, there is one button for just fastpasses. Just to be clear, you need a ticket to enter the park. (Adding this as the website says that tickets to the park are 'recommended' ;) )

Please note, it's not a front of the line pass, when you go through the fastpass lane, you will still encounter a queue, especially with Big Thunder Mountain and Peter Pan there might still be some wait, although it rarily is more than 15 minutes. Space Mountain can be annoying to Fastpass as the queues merge quite early.

Yeah but there’s an upgrade for those staying on site and the website doesn’t recognize that. Guess I’ll end up calling them, I was really hoping there was an easier way.

Totally understand it doesn’t allow you to cut the FP line. Front of the Line is the term often used for the kind of pass Universal uses, and this seems similar. As opposed to the new MaxPass add on at DLR that works like a FP with a time window but online. This seems like a more flexible process but is pricier, especially for 2 days.

Thanks for the response.

Yeah but there’s an upgrade for those staying on site and the website doesn’t recognize that. Guess I’ll end up calling them, I was really hoping there was an easier way.

Totally understand it doesn’t allow you to cut the FP line. Front of the Line is the term often used for the kind of pass Universal uses, and this seems similar. As opposed to the new MaxPass add on at DLR that works like a FP with a time window but online. This seems like a more flexible process but is pricier, especially for 2 days.

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, but are we talking about the same thing? You are talking about either buying an 'all fastpass rides all day', or 'all fastpass rides once'?

I can go all through the booking process, till the final payment page without anywhere filling in where I am staying. Also, in the T&Cs there is nothing stated about having a hotel stay. Only that they cannot be used before 10.30, and that they are non-refundable etc. They are e-tickets, by the way, to be printed at home.

When on the website, in the menu, I go to 'Parks & Tickets', then 'NEW tickets and FASTPASS', which leads to the url below.
https://www.booktickets.disneylandp...ex.php?vld=1&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

Last edited:
Sorry, but are we talking about the same thing? You are talking about either buying an 'all fastpass rides all day', or 'all fastpass rides once'?

I can go all through the booking process, till the final payment page without anywhere filling in where I am staying. Also, in the T&Cs there is nothing stated about having a hotel stay. Only that they cannot be used before 10.30, and that they are non-refundable etc. They are e-tickets, by the way, to be printed at home.

When on the website, in the menu, I go to 'Parks & Tickets', then 'NEW tickets and FASTPASS', which leads to the url below.
https://www.booktickets.disneylandp...ex.php?vld=1&affid=SECUTIX&tduid=32454335543R

Right, same thing. They are calling it the "Super Fastpass" or the "Ultimate Fastpass". That link works to buy them, but it doesn't ask if you have a hotel stay. According to the description (the main link above) there is an upgrade for those staying onsite: "For arrivals until April 1st: Book your stay in a Disney Hotel or Disney Nature Resort in advance and get the UNLIMITED ticket for the price of the One Time ticket (this advantage must be pre-booked and is not available on site)."

We are staying onsite but already booked before these were announced. From the way I read this on the site "available online up to 2 days before your visit" it sounded like a feature that can be added to your hotel+tickets package. That's how it works for MaxPass at DLR, you can add it to your tickets online in advance through the app or website. Seems like this is yet another manual, have to call thing for DLP.

Right, same thing. They are calling it the "Super Fastpass" or the "Ultimate Fastpass". That link works to buy them, but it doesn't ask if you have a hotel stay. According to the description (the main link above) there is an upgrade for those staying onsite: "For arrivals until April 1st: Book your stay in a Disney Hotel or Disney Nature Resort in advance and get the UNLIMITED ticket for the price of the One Time ticket (this advantage must be pre-booked and is not available on site)."

We are staying onsite but already booked before these were announced. From the way I read this on the site "available online up to 2 days before your visit" it sounded like a feature that can be added to your hotel+tickets package. That's how it works for MaxPass at DLR, you can add it to your tickets online in advance through the app or website. Seems like this is yet another manual, have to call thing for DLP.

Ah got it now, you want to get the discount, yeah, if you have booked already, you would have to call.

Ah got it now, you want to get the discount, yeah, if you have booked already, you would have to call.
Yeah, seems like it. Mostly I was hoping there would be a link available so I could do this easily. I'm accumulating a list of things to call about at this point, and I'm booked through the German site so that should be fun. :)

It's a really pricy add on for 4 people for 2 days since it seems to be daily. I need to figure out which package is worth it considering what we'll want to ride on each day.

Yeah, seems like it. Mostly I was hoping there would be a link available so I could do this easily. I'm accumulating a list of things to call about at this point, and I'm booked through the German site so that should be fun. :)

It's a really pricy add on for 4 people for 2 days since it seems to be daily. I need to figure out which package is worth it considering what we'll want to ride on each day.

Yes, it's a daily purchase, but would you need it for 2 days? I saw you are going in April, are you there before the 20th (Easter, and after several countries have a Spring Break)? There are only 9 rides with a Fastpass, 5 of them available during EMH. I get that your time is limited and that it's quite a trip, and you want to make the most of it. But unless you are coming after the 20th or your family are ride junkies, I would stick to 1 day, and the 'all fastpass rides once'.

Yes, it's a daily purchase, but would you need it for 2 days? I saw you are going in April, are you there before the 20th (Easter, and after several countries have a Spring Break)? There are only 9 rides with a Fastpass, 5 of them available during EMH. I get that your time is limited and that it's quite a trip, and you want to make the most of it. But unless you are coming after the 20th or your family are ride junkies, I would stick to 1 day, and the 'all fastpass rides once'.

Yeah, that's what I'm debating, so helpful to hear this. We'll be there in early April, not during any breaks/holidays. On our first day (Sunday) we arrive from a domestic flight to CDG in the morning and likely will get to the park around 11-12. I was hoping to do the Studios that day and ride Ratatouille and Crush and eat at Remy's, plus whatever else we feel like. We really want to hit the rides that are different than DLR and WDW. It won't help with Crush since there's no FP, but it might with Ratatouille if the FP are gone by the time we arrive. That's the day it seems more useful, but for around $300? Maybe if we save on other parts of the trip.

Our second day is a Monday and we'll have EMH, so I don't think it will be as necessary. If we did it I'd only do the "all the rides once" unless we get a free upgrade (we're right on the cutoff for that promotion).

Yeah, that's what I'm debating, so helpful to hear this. We'll be there in early April, not during any breaks/holidays. On our first day (Sunday) we arrive from a domestic flight to CDG in the morning and likely will get to the park around 11-12. I was hoping to do the Studios that day and ride Ratatouille and Crush and eat at Remy's, plus whatever else we feel like. We really want to hit the rides that are different than DLR and WDW. It won't help with Crush since there's no FP, but it might with Ratatouille if the FP are gone by the time we arrive. That's the day it seems more useful, but for around $300? Maybe if we save on other parts of the trip.

Our second day is a Monday and we'll have EMH, so I don't think it will be as necessary. If we did it I'd only do the "all the rides once" unless we get a free upgrade (we're right on the cutoff for that promotion).

As most European countries have a Spring Break end of April, there are less people squeezing in a long weekend early in this month. So my guess is, Sunday you might still encounter some local crowds, but Monday should be good.

My strategy would be as followed, if I didn't have any FP purchased:

The official opening hours aren't known yet for April, but last Sunday of March, the Studios are open till six. So most likely closing time will be six in April as well, maybe seven. Which is good, so you can get to the hotel relatively early and get a good night sleep before your full day. That gives you 6-7 hours in the Studios which should plenty to do all the highlight rides and a show, plus a meal at Remy.
- Book Remy's for either very late lunch or very early dinner,
- Ride or get FP for Ratatouille.
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster next
- Tower of Terror is an exact duplicate of DL's before the Galaxy layover, so you could skip this one.
- Ride Crush right before closing. Both Ratatouille and Crush have a single rider's line.
- There are no real seasons, the Marvel Summer of Super Heroes seems to be a repeat of last year, so no specific reason for extra crowds from locals in April.
- The Marvel show is nice, but if Mickey and the Magician is back up then and you enjoy shows, I would definitely squeeze in this show.
- Most likely the characters in the Studios are still booked via the app called 'Lineberty', but probably by the time you arrive at the Studios, those will be sold out.

Which would give you a full day at Disneyland Park. Opening at 8:30am for EMH and closing at 10pm
During EMH:
- Peter Pan
- Meet Mickey and/or a princess (if rides are a priority, skip or switch this with Buzz & Space Mountain)
- Buzz Lightyear
- Space Mountain
- Whatever else you can to do before regular opening hours start. Or line up early at the entrance of Frontierland (to get ahead of the crowds for Big Thunder Mountain)
- Ride Big Thunder Mountain, get a FP when you are done to ride it again later in the day.
- Phantom Manor.
- Get quick service lunch.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Indiana Jones.
- Walk around, do some kiddie rides or walk throughs
- See the parade
- Do whatever you missed
- Have dinner
- Continue to do whatever you missed, or repeat favourites
- See the fireworks

The purchased Fastpass will help you to repeat favourites, also making it worth to maybe hop back to the Studios to do some repeats there on Monday evening.

As most European countries have a Spring Break end of April, there are less people squeezing in a long weekend early in this month. So my guess is, Sunday you might still encounter some local crowds, but Monday should be good.

My strategy would be as followed, if I didn't have any FP purchased:

The official opening hours aren't known yet for April, but last Sunday of March, the Studios are open till six. So most likely closing time will be six in April as well, maybe seven. Which is good, so you can get to the hotel relatively early and get a good night sleep before your full day. That gives you 6-7 hours in the Studios which should plenty to do all the highlight rides and a show, plus a meal at Remy.
- Book Remy's for either very late lunch or very early dinner,
- Ride or get FP for Ratatouille.
- Rock 'n Roller Coaster next
- Tower of Terror is an exact duplicate of DL's before the Galaxy layover, so you could skip this one.
- Ride Crush right before closing. Both Ratatouille and Crush have a single rider's line.
- There are no real seasons, the Marvel Summer of Super Heroes seems to be a repeat of last year, so no specific reason for extra crowds from locals in April.
- The Marvel show is nice, but if Mickey and the Magician is back up then and you enjoy shows, I would definitely squeeze in this show.
- Most likely the characters in the Studios are still booked via the app called 'Lineberty', but probably by the time you arrive at the Studios, those will be sold out.

Which would give you a full day at Disneyland Park. Opening at 8:30am for EMH and closing at 10pm
During EMH:
- Peter Pan
- Meet Mickey and/or a princess (if rides are a priority, skip or switch this with Buzz & Space Mountain)
- Buzz Lightyear
- Space Mountain
- Whatever else you can to do before regular opening hours start. Or line up early at the entrance of Frontierland (to get ahead of the crowds for Big Thunder Mountain)
- Ride Big Thunder Mountain, get a FP when you are done to ride it again later in the day.
- Phantom Manor.
- Get quick service lunch.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Indiana Jones.
- Walk around, do some kiddie rides or walk throughs
- See the parade
- Do whatever you missed
- Have dinner
- Continue to do whatever you missed, or repeat favourites
- See the fireworks

The purchased Fastpass will help you to repeat favourites, also making it worth to maybe hop back to the Studios to do some repeats there on Monday evening.

Thanks! That is super helpful, really appreciate the detail recs. Its pretty close to what I had in mind in my rough list, and I'm just starting to nail down the detailed ride order. The only differences I had in mind were:
- Hop over to DLP after Studios closes on Sun to see the fireworks the first night so we have more flexibility the 2nd night
- Crush - we can't do single rider (kids) and with no FP is there a chance we'll miss it or have a long wait if we wait until after we eat? I'm willing to skip rides like Buzz, but I'd hate to end up in a 2 hour line for a ride like Crush that's unique to DLP. Better to ride this first after grabbing a FP for Ratatouille?
With no Touring Plans app I'm having trouble estimating what a "long" wait might be that time of year. I'm glad it's not likely to be too crowded.

Thanks! That is super helpful, really appreciate the detail recs. Its pretty close to what I had in mind in my rough list, and I'm just starting to nail down the detailed ride order. The only differences I had in mind were:
- Hop over to DLP after Studios closes on Sun to see the fireworks the first night so we have more flexibility the 2nd night
- Crush - we can't do single rider (kids) and with no FP is there a chance we'll miss it or have a long wait if we wait until after we eat? I'm willing to skip rides like Buzz, but I'd hate to end up in a 2 hour line for a ride like Crush that's unique to DLP. Better to ride this first after grabbing a FP for Ratatouille?
With no Touring Plans app I'm having trouble estimating what a "long" wait might be that time of year. I'm glad it's not likely to be too crowded.

- YOu can go to DLP afterwards as well, and I agree with wanting flexibility. However, flying with children, even domestic, is always an undertaking. You probably got up early this day. And next day will be about getting up early and stay open to close. I would keep it as a back up plan and see how you feel when the Studios close.
- I'm not quite sure about what DLP's policy is about children and single riders, but I have seen families with young children going on Crush via the single riders line. Parents usually go first so the kids don't wander off. I would ask before entering the regular standby line.
- 2 hours lines are rare in DLP and it has to be quite busy before you reach that. Midday, I would guess 50-80 minutes for Crush. The queue moves slowly but it does move. I believe there is now an online game you can play while in queue.
- I would go with the flow a little, the park has been open for a few hours when you enter. You could do Crush first. Check the app, or the wait times board if you don't have wifi connection. You will find the board, when you get out of the main building (the Studios 'Main Street'). You will run into the Partners statue, at 11 o'clock you will see the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter