Fast Pass and Baby Swap?

tnd

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if my husband and I can both get FPs, and then when we return at the appointed time, can we then use the baby swap? I'd really like to minimize waiting in line time with my son, especially for rides he can't go on.

Absolutely. FP and Baby swap can very well be combined.

I was wondering if my husband and I can both get FPs, and then when we return at the appointed time, can we then use the baby swap? I'd really like to minimize waiting in line time with my son, especially for rides he can't go on.

If it's just the three of you, you will then only need 1 FP per ride because your baby swap pass serves as your second FP. That leaves your 2nd hopper available to get a FP at another attraction.

Thanks to both of you! DangerMouse - thanks for that tip. What a neat trick.

On one trip to GCA there was me, my wife, two kids, and grandma. We got 5 FPs for Screamin plus a baby swap. My son was too small to ride and my mom didn't want to ride, so that meant my wife, daugther, and I were able to use the 6 passes and ride Screamin back-to-back. We used this method for several other rides and had a blast!:cool1:

When you are getting off of the ride, as the CM for a BabySwap pass. They will give you the pass and then the other person returns to the rise with the pass. It is so easy and so helpful!

When you are getting off of the ride, as the CM for a BabySwap pass. They will give you the pass and then the other person returns to the rise with the pass. It is so easy and so helpful!

You get them at the entrance to the que. You need to approach the CM at the entrance of the line with the people in your party who need to use the Baby Swap Pass. They will hand the person who is not riding the slip of paper which tells them where to go (FP line or exit que) after the first guests have finished the ride. The Baby Swap Pass entitles TWO people to ride that second time, so that the person waiting with the baby doesn't necessarily have to ride alone.

Does the baby swap only work with babies? This last year my 6 year old son was diagnosed with a heart defect so he can no longer go on the big rides. This would be so nice for us if it worked for situations like ours. Our last trip we missed a lot of things since he couldn't go on them . :(

Does the baby swap only work with babies? This last year my 6 year old son was diagnosed with a heart defect so he can no longer go on the big rides. This would be so nice for us if it worked for situations like ours. Our last trip we missed a lot of things since he couldn't go on them . :(

Baby Swap isn't just for babies! It's for anyone with a child who can't ride no matter what the reason (height restriction, fear, or conditions such as yours). So yes, it will absolutely work for your situation! :goodvibes

Baby Swap isn't just for babies! It's for anyone with a child who can't ride no matter what the reason (height restriction, fear, or conditions such as yours). So yes, it will absolutely work for your situation! :goodvibes

Thank you very much! That is great to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts