FarmVILLE on Facebook

Woot! Thanks guys for being brave and testing the waters :rotfl:.

It was discussed here awhile back :lmao:

I tend to hoard those types of things, so I have only used 2 lol Example : I have like 50 tanks of fuel, and planted my whole field by hand tonight :rotfl:

It was discussed here awhile back :lmao:

I tend to hoard those types of things, so I have only used 2 lol Example : I have like 50 tanks of fuel, and planted my whole field by hand tonight :rotfl:

Yep, that's me too. 54 fuels finally; and I remember what it was like when I did not have fuel and had to do all the labor by hand...and use to walk a mile to school in snow up to my knees wearing knee socks with my skirt.......:eek:
kids now days, don't know how easy they have it, gee now we have farm helpers...:worship:

First of all, you people that have a bunch of fuel and hoard it.....O M G :scared1: How can it be. I so RARELY get fuel, that when I do get it, I cannot wait to use it. I have 562 plots, so after harvesting, plowing and then seeding (1686 clicks LOL) my hands can get numb. I SOOOOO wish we had unlimited fuel (especially since I just got my strawberries done and now working on my blueberries) Clicking that many times every four hours is wearing me down. ;)
Atleast once my blueberries are done, I'm going to move onto something that grows every one or two days (just to get a break)

Secondly....I'm thinking this Farmville thing is really playing with my mind. LOL I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and I was in the produce section and saw a big display of blueberries and wanted to SCREAM!!!! I am so sick and tired of looking at blueberries right now (level 3 mastery needs 12000 plots!!!) I just walked by and let out a big disgusted sigh. :lmao: No worries, I think I'll be done with them in the next 2-3 days!!!

Got a question for those of you working on the raspberries. How many crops do you need to plant for level2 and level3?

And actually, is there a master list somewhere that lists how many crops you need to plant for each level of each crop? I know I can scan over the little graph line under each crop picture in the market, but I'd like to have a master list for easier reference.

First of all, you people that have a bunch of fuel and hoard it.....O M G :scared1: How can it be. I so RARELY get fuel, that when I do get it, I cannot wait to use it. I have 562 plots, so after harvesting, plowing and then seeding (1686 clicks LOL) my hands can get numb. I SOOOOO wish we had unlimited fuel (especially since I just got my strawberries done and now working on my blueberries) Clicking that many times every four hours is wearing me down. ;)
Atleast once my blueberries are done, I'm going to move onto something that grows every one or two days (just to get a break)

Secondly....I'm thinking this Farmville thing is really playing with my mind. LOL I went grocery shopping yesterday morning and I was in the produce section and saw a big display of blueberries and wanted to SCREAM!!!! I am so sick and tired of looking at blueberries right now (level 3 mastery needs 12000 plots!!!) I just walked by and let out a big disgusted sigh. :lmao: No worries, I think I'll be done with them in the next 2-3 days!!!

I got alot of mine from Christmas, then I got some from Chicken eggs lol. Don't forget sending Valentines could get you some. Also there wear was a free fuel event in January
:lmao: wow I feel crazy now
Got a question for those of you working on the raspberries. How many crops do you need to plant for level2 and level3?

And actually, is there a master list somewhere that lists how many crops you need to plant for each level of each crop? I know I can scan over the little graph line under each crop picture in the market, but I'd like to have a master list for easier reference.

There is a chart, try googleing it

It would be so great if the promotion for Easter was eggs with items in them like the Christmas presents - I got tons of fuel that way! :thumbsup2

Jill

Here is a chart on Crop Mastery. Quota for each star is in gray.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=t8oPV_Ww0uWQjyBaZxM2kaw&gid=0

Completing collections gets you 5 fuels each time. I've got over 400 fuel as of today! WooHoo!

Question please! I almost have enough fv $$ to expand my farm, in the market it looks like I can buy any size for $20 as only the very largest is "locked". My question is since I still have the smallest size farm, and since most of the sizes aren't locked, can I buy the biggest without have to buy only the next size up?
I have read that you have to only buy the next level, but am not understanding why the others are not locked then. Thanks for any help!

Question please! I almost have enough fv $$ to expand my farm, in the market it looks like I can buy any size for $20 as only the very largest is "locked". My question is since I still have the smallest size farm, and since most of the sizes aren't locked, can I buy the biggest without have to buy only the next size up?
I have read that you have to only buy the next level, but am not understanding why the others are not locked then. Thanks for any help!

You can not skip expansions. You have to buy each one. The last one is locked until you reach a certain level (not sure what level you are on).

For those of you who just posted that you have 400 and 800 fuel refills.....

Is it that you just DON'T use your fuel and just save it up? Or do you use it consistantly but just have a bunch of it?

I know I have a couple friends who are constantly (one right after another) cashing in on collectables. I'm lucky if I can redeem maybe two or three a week. LOL These people will post 4-5 at a time, several times a day. How do they come across so many collectables?

I'm at level 38 and I have 5 refills. :sad1: LOL I'm wondering if I should start saving it? I mean I am used to harvesting, plowing and seeding each plot one by one by now.

I currently have 2179 fuel refills (327,000 plots worth) - that is more than I will EVER be able to use. I have turned in just under 300 collections, so the majority is from that. I also had tons from Free Fuel Week.

I currently only have 320 plots, so I could harvest, plow, and plant 300+ times and still have fuel leftover. I do use my fuel, but I only need a few refills each time.

I really hope they follow thru with what was said in the podcast about being able to share fuel with neighbors - I would definitely do that. :thumbsup2

For those of you who just posted that you have 400 and 800 fuel refills.....

Is it that you just DON'T use your fuel and just save it up? Or do you use it consistantly but just have a bunch of it?

I know I have a couple friends who are constantly (one right after another) cashing in on collectables. I'm lucky if I can redeem maybe two or three a week. LOL These people will post 4-5 at a time, several times a day. How do they come across so many collectables?

I'm at level 38 and I have 5 refills. :sad1: LOL I'm wondering if I should start saving it? I mean I am used to harvesting, plowing and seeding each plot one by one by now.

I don't save, I got lucky with the Christmas gifts and got quite a few and I got a bunch from the collectibles. I farm daily and just can't get rid of them. I was going to stop collecting collectables, but I love getting the exp. points.

I am looking for neighbors and am willing to help anyone else out too. Just PM with info!!

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter