FarmVILLE on Facebook

Well now I am really ticked. Last night I tried to use 2 of the arbortist and neither worked. All my trees still need to be harvested.

Had a funeral to attend yesterday, which took all day, an did not have to time to check this thread. I missed all the free mystery boxes.:headache:

Wait, are you telling me the arborist I bought for 5 coins won't work now? That stinks.

Anyone else surprised that these new limited edition crops aren't able to be mastered?

I don't plant the promotional crops, because I'm all about mastery now... I wish they could be mastered!

That's where I'm at right now. When the white roses were available I planted those for a week (trying to get XP pts and coins) but now I'm all about trying to get my masteries (only have my strawberries right now) :o( But I think by Sat morning I should be done with my Aloe Vera.

I planted poinsettias religiously in November and December for the 3 XP but they weren't able to be mastered (although I did get my flower blue ribbon from them). Now I don't care about XP and am just working mastering things too.

Anyone else surprised that these new limited edition crops aren't able to be mastered?

I don't plant the promotional crops, because I'm all about mastery now... I wish they could be mastered!
I don't plant promos either...If you can't get a mastery in it...forget it. :thumbsup2

Hey, is anyone having problems with accepting their gift requests? I've tried a few time this morning and I'm loosing them. I click on 'accept gift' and it goes to farmville, but my gift disappears.

I have 412 plots, but I want to upgrade my farm again and redo my plots.

Hey, is anyone having problems with accepting their gift requests? I've tried a few time this morning and I'm loosing them. I click on 'accept gift' and it goes to farmville, but my gift disappears.

Yeah, I've been having problems getting my gifts as well. It sucks.

Same thing with me...I don't know why it happens. :confused:

Been happening with me since last night. I think I'll wait a few days and see what happens then.

I tried to post a collection this am, and it wouldn't work :headache:
I got the fuel gift, but was never able to share with friends.

If you use the farmhand or arborist to harvest, do you lose out on collectibles or eggs etc.?

I have been losing them as well. I think i better wait until later to accept them.

I have been losing them as well. I think i better wait until later to accept them.

I have lost several and I am also waiting until this mess is cleared up before I do any more. I just lost one a few minutes ago. That makes at least 10 or more. :sad1::rotfl2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter