FarmVILLE on Facebook

Hey, Moburg!:wave2:

FB expert that you are...I am hoping you can lend another hand.

I finally got the list thing to work, but the problem now is that when I try to direct the publishing to just a specific list, there's no button to click after you put in the specific list.

Am I making sense? It just doesn't appear. It's like the bottom part of the box is cut off. Any clue as to what's going on and how I fix it?

Yes. When you select 'Specific People' from the list, you get some new options which should expand the options window, but it doesn't always do it. Use the TAB key to tab down to the buttons on the bottom to get out of the options window.

How fun! They all worked for me besides 1! Thank you. :)

Keep going, just add another 0 each time. I'm up to 40+ Free Mystery Gifts so far.

"000000000000000000000000000000000000000013" still works! Thats 40 zero's, plus the original link with no zero's, for 41 total Free Mystery Gifts, and I'm not stopping yet. :cool1::banana::dance3::yay::cheer2:

promoId=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013

60 zero's, 61 free mystery gifts, and it's still working!

Yes. When you select 'Specific People' from the list, you get some new options which should expand the options window, but it doesn't always do it. Use the TAB key to tab down to the buttons on the bottom to get out of the options window.

Thanks, I'll try this tonight!

promoId=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013

60 zero's, 61 free mystery gifts, and it's still working!

OMY!! I hope this is still working tonight when I get home from work!

You are the bestest!!! Why are you not my friend?

Thanks, I'll try this tonight!

OMY!! I hope this is still working tonight when I get home from work!

You are the bestest!!! Why are you not my friend?

103 zero's, worked every time!

23503_1336473368495_1130919908_1035558_6343343_n.jpg

Just for kicks, I tried using =012, and it said that promo was only available for 24 hours. So I'm assuming the same will be the case with the 13's. The question is when it started.

Has anyone started opening these mystery gift boxes yet? Just wondering if there's anything different in them or bascially the same stuff you find in the others?

Has anyone started opening these mystery gift boxes yet? Just wondering if there's anything different in them or bascially the same stuff you find in the others?

Normal stuff, most of which I've sold. But some things I've been able to use. More boxes just means a greater chance for stuff you can use.

Can someone tell me the best way to use the 1/5 fuel refills. My BIL said to me the other day, "I bet you're not using them the right way" and then left it at that. There are days I could just hit him over the head, ya know? LOL

The way you will get the most out of them is this: start with a completely full tank, then add one of the 1/5 refills. ONLY 1! Your tank will refill back to full, it will take a few hours. This way you get a full refill out of just 1/5. :thumbsup2

The way you will get the most out of them is this: start with a completely full tank, then add one of the 1/5 refills. ONLY 1! Your tank will refill back to full, it will take a few hours. This way you get a full refill out of just 1/5. :thumbsup2

Wow, that's cool to know :thumbsup2. Thanks for that tid bit! I just kept using them.

Normal stuff, most of which I've sold. But some things I've been able to use. More boxes just means a greater chance for stuff you can use.

I just opened a mystery gift (that was gifted to me, not from those links) and got a FV $1! :cool1:

I might go do your link trick and try to get more! Did you get any in those gifts??

I just opened a mystery gift (that was gifted to me, not from those links) and got a FV $1! :cool1:

I might go do your link trick and try to get more! Did you get any in those gifts??

BTW, the promo is done, probably ended at noon eastern.

But I got horses, trees, cows, chickens, calves, fuel, a hot air balloon (my 4th), etc.

Is anyone having trouble getting to Farmville from your Facebook page? Mine isn't allowing me too. :confused3

103 zero's, worked every time!

23503_1336473368495_1130919908_1035558_6343343_n.jpg

Just for kicks, I tried using =012, and it said that promo was only available for 24 hours. So I'm assuming the same will be the case with the 13's. The question is when it started.

Love that picture!

Is anyone having trouble getting to Farmville from your Facebook page? Mine isn't allowing me too. :confused3

I was not able to. I used Farmville.com. It is constantly refreshing though.

I want to thank you for the link. I also was able to get a lot of mystery boxes. I am trying to open them but keep getting booted. Oh well, they will keep.

Anyone else surprised that these new limited edition crops aren't able to be mastered?

I don't plant the promotional crops, because I'm all about mastery now... I wish they could be mastered!

BTW, the promo is done, probably ended at noon eastern.

But I got horses, trees, cows, chickens, calves, fuel, a hot air balloon (my 4th), etc.

Dang, that would explain why I'm not getting anything now. Figures I would be late to the show! :rotfl:

Well now I am really ticked. Last night I tried to use 2 of the arbortist and neither worked. All my trees still need to be harvested.

Had a funeral to attend yesterday, which took all day, an did not have to time to check this thread. I missed all the free mystery boxes.:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter