fantasy tan!

LOUISEANDANDREW

Earning My Ears
HI, everyone, i know i've mrntioned this before, but has anyone had a spray tan a few days before they've been married? has anyone had fantasy tan, i really want something like that, as i know what it's like!:banana: :dance3:

I did try the mystic tan at one point. It turned me orange. Not really a good look for me at all! I think it depends on your skin tone. I would really research it and ask questions at the place.

If your fiance isnt tan, I dont think it would look right. Youll look like you just got back from the islands. Hell be all white.

If you turn orange that will really suck.

Since I got married in dec...I didnt want to look pasty...so I did only 5 visits to a tanning bed just to get a base & It looked really good..not to much...not to little. just right

& when I did it I did it every other day 2 weeks before the trip.

I also did it cause I didnt want to burn in WDW...that would have looked really tacky strappy lines on your skin are not a good look in a gown
:cool2:

I had actually considered doing something like that myself, but I talked to Ana from Beaute Speciale, and she talked me out of it. She said she hasn't ever known of someone who it turned out well on. I did some research on the internet, and found that Clarins self-tanning instant gel is pretty highly rated. I'm going to give that a try soon, and see if I can do it myself for the wedding. I don't want to be "tropics" tan, just have a little glow!:cool1:

OMG a topic I am a professional on!!! I am a dancer...I am REQUIRED to be tan.

Ok, for the most natural looking tan fantasty tan/mystic tan are not too bad if you EXFOLIATE and REALLY follow directions (also make sure the place your doing it has somebody TRAINED IN THE TANNING PROCESS THERE FOR YOU so that they can help you). I have never turned orange on these ones but I didn't get the cream evenly around my fingers and had a problem with lines there...so really if you do this ask for help with the cream from their trained professional.

Clarins works really well so does Jergens daily bronzer...apply it for about a week you will notice a nice tint to your skin very naturally not to dark or orange.

If you have any day spa's around you see if they have a massage tan...this is my favorite option though its expensive (mine was $90) they exfoliate you, and then massage a custom blended tan onto you. ITS AMAZINGLY REAL LOOKING...even, no streaks, doesn't flake off weird, and looked really good. You can go as light or as dark as you want with this.

***Words of caution***
Watch how close to your wedding day you do this to ensure any uneven coloring...skin reactions...or flaking does not occur

ALSO

Depending on the material your dress is made of you might want to stick to a tanning bed....if you sweat some of the tanner CAN come off onto your dress. That is something you need to check out with whatever product you use....any other questions feel free to ask me...I've been orange, green, dark tan, light tan, and every shade in between!!

Thanks v much for your help. i'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this,as i iam a b therapist, so i do tans daily in people! does anyone know whether they do st tropez tan at any of the disney spas?:confused3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter