Fantasy Survivor

cyre

Also known as Purple Crate Girl ;)
Anyone doing this now? Apparently new one started tonight. Was fun last time!

what? new survivor what???????????????

I haven't seen it advertised or anything!!!!

wow johnny fairplay will no longer be the meanest guy to ever play the game LOL

Thanks for the headsup Cyre, I can't believe they didnt advertise like usual, no clue this was coming.

sorry thought you guys knew it was starting and figured that we weren't doing the fantasy survivor. last season we didn't have that many interested in playing.

I don't think it's too late to start one up if you guys are interested?

I think you're right, Aengus... Russell... wooo man. He's gonna make it interesting!! Definitely watching this season!

I'd be willing to join if there is enough interest.

I'm on the CBS Fantasy League again this Season. If anyone else is playing we can compare scores. I didn't sign up for that other fantasy league again.

So far I like this season. There are a lot of interesting characters and storylines. Russell H can go home this week and that will be fine with me. Normally, I like having a villian around but I find him just annoying. If he doesn't go home I hope he at least wins some shorts in the reward challenge. I'm REALLY not interested in seeing any more of his boxer briefs.

LOL i dont care for him either, but in some weird way cant wait to see what level he will stoop to next :rotfl:

I find camper man to be even more annoying

OK im really starting to think Russel is the real deal :rotfl:

and Ben... see ya.... what a loser that guy was

Me me me!

I'm playing Survivor Fantasy over on CBS as well. Although KrazyPete (aka Pegleg_Pete) is really raking me over the coals this season... :mad::headache:

LOVING this season so far! Go Shambo! Bawk bawk bawk.... :dance3:

Russel is still my favorite LOL If shambo didnt have that mullet... I might be able to appreciate her :rotfl:

Does anyone NOT love Russel?

Last night was one of the best episodes ever. I loved how they were considering the fact he may have found another and decided against it... tsk tsk...

I also like that shambo stayed strong with her tribe to not give any clues.

That was great! :thumbsup2

I don't love Russel, but somehow I found myself pulling for him last night...what is wrong with me?
This season has been awesome. Last night's episode was one of the best in a few seasons of Survivor imo. :)

-p.s. I miss you all! I wish we could find an online game that we ALL love again.

This past weeks episode was pretty amazing. Russell pulling out that immunity idol for the second time and totally blindsiding the other half of the tribe was awesome.

I thoroughly enjoy all of Russell's antics. Love or hate the guy, but you have to appreciate his working every imaginable angle to win this game. The guy is just pure TV gold.

I miss ya'll as well, some more than others.

I miss everybody too!

I am not playing any of the fantasy leagues this season... has CBS gotten more user-friendly?

I don't love Russel, but I will admit he is one of the better players in a really long time. Those blindsides have been classic, and I love how he finds the Idol before the clues are out. Tonight should be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter