Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-springs-merchandise-at-tokyo-disney-resort/

A better look at the Fantasy Springs merch was just released. All of it will be releasing May 28th.

I'm leaning towards the raccoon Lost Boy hat and one of the Peter Pan shirts but they look like an oversized fit. Unsure what size to go for since my other TDR shirts are a XL but fit like a US medium.
I like the rapunzel shower curtain or maybe its curtains? I can't wait to see all the merch in person :yay:

I bought a 70L packable duffel to use as a second check bag. Hoping I can really pare down what I bring on my trip to leave the main check bag for souvenirs, and pack all my dirty laundry in the duffel on the way home. I am an overpacker but trying to remember I will want to buy so much when I'm there I need to leave room :laughing:

Deciding what popcorn bucket to get will be so hard. I'm super tempted by the Tangled lantern one if they rerelease it in time (they have to, it's so perfect for FS!)

I bought a 70L packable duffel to use as a second check bag. Hoping I can really pare down what I bring on my trip to leave the main check bag for souvenirs, and pack all my dirty laundry in the duffel on the way home. I am an overpacker but trying to remember I will want to buy so much when I'm there I need to leave room :laughing:

Deciding what popcorn bucket to get will be so hard. I'm super tempted by the Tangled lantern one if they rerelease it in time (they have to, it's so perfect for FS!)
We do the same thing lol. We pack an empty duffel bag to bring souvenirs home in

I like the rapunzel shower curtain or maybe its curtains? I can't wait to see all the merch in person :yay:
Sadly the Tangled stuff isn't wowing me and I had expected that to be my favorite out of the 3 IPs. The Peter Pan stuff is super cute.

I plan on doing that too. I'll put the bag in my main luggage and then check 2 bags on the way back. I bought so. much. stuff. the last time I went to Japan (not just Disney but also anime related stuff).

Sadly the Tangled stuff isn't wowing me and I had expected that to be my favorite out of the 3 IPs. The Peter Pan stuff is super cute.

I plan on doing that too. I'll put the bag in my main luggage and then check 2 bags on the way back. I bought so. much. stuff. the last time I went to Japan (not just Disney but also anime related stuff).
I’m most excited to get new kitchen and hand towels 😆

We are definitely bringing 2, if not 3, empty duffels. We will each have a checked suitcase, but those won’t be full, since we will have access to laundry at 2 places. I will probably ship some stuff too, especially for friends they don’t live nearby.

I’m really into the Peter Pan popcorn bucket. I didn’t think I would get any, because they weren’t jumping out at me. But that one is so cool. The other merch I’m going to need to see in person. Hoping to get some pins. I did like the looks of the Peter Pan match the best though. Probably because it’s the least princessy, I’m not huge into the princesses.

I did like the looks of the Peter Pan match the best though. Probably because it’s the least princessy, I’m not huge into the princesses.
Definitely agree - I think this is why that merch appeals to me the best.

If I do stay at the FS Hotel, I know my sister would love the loungewear. She LOVES pink so Disney made it specifically for her! /s

The FS Hotel merch is sooooo pretty. I'm sad they're limiting access as I would love to go to their shop. I hope with all these early releases of merch, it won't be impossible to get into the shops in June.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-springs-merchandise-at-tokyo-disney-resort/

A better look at the Fantasy Springs merch was just released. All of it will be releasing May 28th.
So pretty :) I can’t wait to see everything in person!

I was wondering how to plan my arrival day without happy entry. Any ideas or suggestions? That would be our Disneyland day. We will most likely be at the park around 2pm which is pretty late. Is there a chance that we will still be able to book a premier/priority access for the day or will they already be booked up/sold out? I don’t mind if we don’t do all the rides since it’s also about soaking up the atmosphere but it would be nice to be able to get one paid and one unpaid fastpass for the afternoon/evening and maybe the electrical parade. Apart from that I love walking around the park at night with all the pretty lights. There is nothing more magical :lovestruc

So pretty :) I can’t wait to see everything in person!

I was wondering how to plan my arrival day without happy entry. Any ideas or suggestions? That would be our Disneyland day. We will most likely be at the park around 2pm which is pretty late. Is there a chance that we will still be able to book a premier/priority access for the day or will they already be booked up/sold out? I don’t mind if we don’t do all the rides since it’s also about soaking up the atmosphere but it would be nice to be able to get one paid and one unpaid fastpass for the afternoon/evening and maybe the electrical parade. Apart from that I love walking around the park at night with all the pretty lights. There is nothing more magical :lovestruc

Free priority passes will usually be gone by then but paid premier access may still be available on weekdays.
On weekdays after the Electrical Parade, lines for Pirates and the Fantasyland attractions are usually pretty short. For a 2PM arrival, I would immediately enter all the show lotteries to see what I can get and even watch a daytime parade if the timing works out.

Free priority passes will usually be gone by then but paid premier access may still be available on weekdays.
On weekdays after the Electrical Parade, lines for Pirates and the Fantasyland attractions are usually pretty short. For a 2PM arrival, I would immediately enter all the show lotteries to see what I can get and even watch a daytime parade if the timing works out.
Thanks for your thoughts :) If we can get one or two paid ones I would be happy. As I said it’s not just about the rides but it’s nice to do a couple of them. And good point about the lottery! I really hope that wait times go down after the parade.

Question, if you win a show lottery, is it possible to change conflicting attraction reservations that were made thru a vacation package? For example, I have BATB reserved for 11:30am, but what if I get into an 11:45 show upon entering the park?

Question, if you win a show lottery, is it possible to change conflicting attraction reservations that were made thru a vacation package? For example, I have BATB reserved for 11:30am, but what if I get into an 11:45 show upon entering the park?

No. When you select the time for the show, it should warn you that you have a time conflict and then you can go back to choose a different time or proceed with that time slot despite the conflict. Once the show schedule is out for your dates, it's a good idea to move your vacation package times to make room for shows.

No. When you select the time for the show, it should warn you that you have a time conflict and then you can go back to choose a different time or proceed with that time slot despite the conflict. Once the show schedule is out for your dates, it's a good idea to move your vacation package times to make room for shows.
How far out do they release the show schedules, and which are the must do shows?

How far out do they release the show schedules, and which are the must do shows?
https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tds/show.html
https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tdl/show/

I saved the times a couple weeks ago so hopefully they haven't changed, but I'm sure it's best to look right before your trip. Below is a table from my notes, I only saved the showtimes for the couple shows I have heard the best things about (aka not geared towards children :laughing: ):

DisneySea
Believe! Sea of Dreams (30 minutes)7:15 p.m.
FS Greeting (10-15 minutes)2:00 p.m. / 4:05 p.m.
Big Band Beat (25 minutes) - Entry Request11:30 a.m. / 12:55 p.m. / 2:20 p.m. / 4:20 p.m. / 5:45 p.m.
Disneyland
Donald Parade (35 minutes)3:00 p.m. or 12:15/4:20 p.m.
Electrical Parade (45 minutes)7:15 p.m.
Fireworks at both parks (5 minutes)8:30 p.m.
Mickey's Magical Musical World (25 minutes) - Entry Request10:50 a.m. / 12:15 p.m. / 1:40 p.m. / 3:45 p.m. / 5:10 p.m.

The schedule for each month usually comes out in the middle of the previous month.

For the shows with lotteries, I'd recommend prioritizing Club Mouse Beat but I think pretty much all the normal shows are worth seeing at least once. If you must skip a show, then skip Jamboree Mickey, especially the version at Disneyland which isn't as good as the version of the show at DisneySea.

I've read conflicting reports about this, and am hoping someone can clarify for me. Let's say I want to do Entry Request for Big Band Beat. Can I attempt Entry Request for every single showtime of Big Band Beat that day (thus increasing my odds of getting one), or am I only allowed to try for ONE specific showtime of Big Band Beat? I understand I can try for multiple types of shows the same day (e.g. Big Band Beat & Jamboree Mickey), but I'm specifically wondering about multiple showtimes of the same show (not to see it twice, just to increase my odds -- I get that I couldn't win Entry Request twice for the same show).

I've read conflicting reports about this, and am hoping someone can clarify for me. Let's say I want to do Entry Request for Big Band Beat. Can I attempt Entry Request for every single showtime of Big Band Beat that day (thus increasing my odds of getting one), or am I only allowed to try for ONE specific showtime of Big Band Beat? I understand I can try for multiple types of shows the same day (e.g. Big Band Beat & Jamboree Mickey), but I'm specifically wondering about multiple showtimes of the same show (not to see it twice, just to increase my odds -- I get that I couldn't win Entry Request twice for the same show).
I think it's one try/show period, no matter what time the show is. I might be wrong though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter