Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Hi, all. Random planning question - any idea the time for the Dreamlights parade in August? Can’t find that info anywhere. Looks like current parade time is 7:15 in April. Thanks!

Typically it's a little later like 7:45 in the summer and then switches back to 7:15 around the time that the Halloween event starts. Of course, you should check the actual schedule when it comes out.

I don't think August times have been released, just April. It will probably be later, so that it's dark.

No, but I am hoping to get a reservation there. I think my son might find something to eat there.
We have Sherwood Garden breakfast one day but I think I’m gonna cancel that. I don’t see us wanting to sit down for breakfast. We’re the type to be up and ready to go. I’m thinking a Crystal Palace lunch might work better.

Ugh, so this means my dates will probably open in June. The planner inside of me wishes I could book it now lol

Many hotels that I checked in Kyoto aren't open for my dates either so I have to wait for that as well.
As US Disney planners, it’s weird to be so late. It supposedly wasn’t this bad before Covid.

As US Disney planners, it’s weird to be so late. It supposedly wasn’t this bad before Covid.
I didn't bother with packages before Covid. The parks just weren't that busy most of the time. They still had paper fast passes available for the big rides, but the standby lines weren't that bad. I never had a long line to eat at the quick service restaurants, either. And we just saw shows without making reservations for those, too!

Maybe it was all worse on weekends and holidays, though.

This is 2AM on 4/2 EST, if I'm mathing correctly. Going to be a long night!
Hopefully not as long as when June released. I think they are getting better. I finally got on at 3am CST, so waited a 3-4 hours. Be sure to have multiple credit cards. Also, have multiple browsers/devices in case a window crashes, so you have one that will hopefully come up soon. The queue will be sort of randomized, so it gives you a better chance.

Just the once many years ago. It was fine. Nothing incredible, not even the desserts. I’m not sure how … pleasant it would be with a 4 year old given one of the joys of a buffet is taking your time, etc.
Ds loves buffets. He thinks it’s fun to go up and get his own food lol. I thought it might be nice to have one sit down meal during our trip

Ds loves buffets. He thinks it’s fun to go up and get his own food lol. I thought it might be nice to have one sit down meal during our trip
You may enjoy it then. I’m not sure if a small child helping themselves to a buffet would be … frowned upon in Japan? Not that anyone would say anything.

Why would it be your only sit down meal? Maybe that term has a different meaning to what I understand, but there’s an abundance of quick service restaurants with tables and chairs to sit at.

You may enjoy it then. I’m not sure if a small child helping themselves to a buffet would be … frowned upon in Japan? Not that anyone would say anything.

Why would it be your only sit down meal? Maybe that term has a different meaning to what I understand, but there’s an abundance of quick service restaurants with tables and chairs to sit at.
I think they mean Table Service meal, where you are seated by a host, your order is taken at the table, not quite the same for a buffet, and they often take reservations.

I think they mean Table Service meal, where you are seated by a host, your order is taken at the table, not quite the same for a buffet, and they often take reservations.

Yeah sorry we consider a sit down meal a meal where you have to make a reservation and usually have a server come to your table or a buffet. We call the other style quick service because that’s what they call it at Disney world

WDWNT reported on the sign installation for the Fantasy Springs Hotel, it's getting real! I cannot wait to see pictures from inside the hotel, even though I am not staying there, I imagine it will be so beautiful.

tdr-tds-DisneySea-Fantasy-Springs-Hotel-entrance-sign-IMG_2046.jpg

Not necessarily FS related but I know many of us here have trips coming up in the near future, but there is some exciting merch coming in April. Lots of cute Jungle Cruise merch for the "41st anniversary" (feels kind of funny to celebrate #41 lol) but more importantly I caught some extremely cute apparel that is coming as of mid-April. Hopefully it will still be around by June, I know many people complain there is not enough "Tokyo Disneyland" branded apparel and I really like these shirts, very similar to what we see in the US parks.

65f2806464a0a_1.jpg

65f2806436a6e_1.jpg

65f28064213c7_1.jpg

https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tags/goods/8008,2002/#offset1781525=42

I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of the food/drinks at DisneySea's new Food and Wine festival which kicks off today, and will still be going until end of June.

WDWNT reported on the sign installation for the Fantasy Springs Hotel, it's getting real! I cannot wait to see pictures from inside the hotel, even though I am not staying there, I imagine it will be so beautiful.

tdr-tds-DisneySea-Fantasy-Springs-Hotel-entrance-sign-IMG_2046.jpg

Not necessarily FS related but I know many of us here have trips coming up in the near future, but there is some exciting merch coming in April. Lots of cute Jungle Cruise merch for the "41st anniversary" (feels kind of funny to celebrate #41 lol) but more importantly I caught some extremely cute apparel that is coming as of mid-April. Hopefully it will still be around by June, I know many people complain there is not enough "Tokyo Disneyland" branded apparel and I really like these shirts, very similar to what we see in the US parks.

65f2806464a0a_1.jpg

65f2806436a6e_1.jpg

65f28064213c7_1.jpg

https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/tags/goods/8008,2002/#offset1781525=42

I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of the food/drinks at DisneySea's new Food and Wine festival which kicks off today, and will still be going until end of June.
If you're interested in any of these shirts, I've already seen them up on eBay. Yeah I know eBay resellers suck but there aren't a lot of options for people outside of Asia to purchase TDL merchandise.

If you're interested in any of these shirts, I've already seen them up on eBay. Yeah I know eBay resellers suck but there aren't a lot of options for people outside of Asia to purchase TDL merchandise.
Wow, they work fast! I will be there early June so hopefully I can get my hands on them then. I am already cringing at how much I am going to spend at TDR. I am trying to make a list ahead of time of what I want (since the resellers seem to document what items are available so well :laughing: ). TDR is at the very end of my trip so at least I won't need to leave room in my luggage!

Wow, they work fast! I will be there early June so hopefully I can get my hands on them then. I am already cringing at how much I am going to spend at TDR. I am trying to make a list ahead of time of what I want (since the resellers seem to document what items are available so well :laughing: ). TDR is at the very end of my trip so at least I won't need to leave room in my luggage!
I wouldn’t get my hopes up about there still being supply. It’s pretty far away, and TDR is supposedly bad about stocking.

Dang. Well here's to hoping they release some better merch in June that will still be there when I get there, then! I don't really see anything I want from the Fantasy Springs merch line (Etsy has already done so many of those IPs to death), but since it goes on sale before the land even opens, I imagine it'll be gone anyways. What will they sell in the FS shops when the land actually opens if that's the case? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter