Fantasy Football

Aww, Gas. Just received your pm. I really am not interested in "fantasy football" at all (somehow it's just so wrong to put those 2 words together...) :teeth:

I was just on this thread stalking... :rolleyes1

But thank you for the invite! :hug:

Aww, Gas. Just received your pm. I really am not interested in "fantasy football" at all (somehow it's just so wrong to put those 2 words together...) :teeth:

I was just on this thread stalking... :rolleyes1

But thank you for the invite! :hug:

Its ok, you can always join the pickem league later and beat Aengus, its much easier to play.

Its ok, you can always join the pickem league later and beat Aengus, its much easier to play.

Woohoo! Any chance to beat Aengus! :dance3:

Shall I remind everyone how I crushed him in the Fantasy Survivor league? :rotfl2:

Oh, and Pink... It looks like there's room for more... You know you want to...

This is an easy game you just guess who is going to win each game every week. if you want to join just follow the instructions.

You have been invited to join gshawen's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

In order to join the group, just go to Pro Football Pick'em, click the "Sign Up" button (or "Create or Join Group" if you are a returning user). From there, follow the path to join an existing private group and when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 467
Password: disney

The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
--------------------------------------------------------
Come join the league!
--------------------------------------------------------

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Oh, and Pink... It looks like there's room for more... You know you want to...

Schnerk!!! :hug:

Wow, you pop into DIS and then you disappear again for months!

I've been missing you! But.... not enough to join fantasy football! :rotfl2:

Ok, well maybe.... ;)

Schnerk!!! :hug:

Wow, you pop into DIS and then you disappear again for months!

I've been missing you! But.... not enough to join fantasy football! :rotfl2:

Ok, well maybe.... ;)

YEAH!!!!!:banana:

I know, I've been hanging out on the exchange board lately. I am still trying to fill the void that VMK left... I guess that I could do some work....

Nah!!!

Fantasy Football it is!

YEAH!!!!!:banana:

I know, I've been hanging out on the exchange board lately. I am still trying to fill the void that VMK left... I guess that I could do some work....

Nah!!!

Fantasy Football it is!

Exchange board?? :confused3

We need a MALE pirate player (see my thread -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1785894 )

Have you thought about playing Disney's POTCO? Come on, you know you want to ;)

ETA: (and yeah, Aengus, I know.... I'm hijacking... bad Pink bad... but who wants to talk about football anyways... :rolleyes: )

Id like to play fantasy football with you....I tried to start a league via the community board, but had no luck...please contact me with information.

I'd love to play! Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Josh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter