Fantasy Feb 25th 2017 Eastern Caribbean Sailing

Hello all Fish Extenders,
Here's the latest list. Keep checking back. I expect additional information.

Attachments

• DisneyFantasy EC 2%2F25 - 3%2F4%2F17 FE - Sheet1 (4).pdf
    74 KB · Views: 13
The list closed Jan. 1, but I'm sure the rest of the group won't mind. Thanks for your room number. All I need is the number of adults and gender and ages of any children. Near the start of this thread is a very complete post on what FE is and how to participate.

Please get this to me quickly so I can update the list. I'm sure all have started obtaining or making gifts so, with just a month to go, we'll all want as much time as possible to finish.

Glad to have you. It's a lot of fun.
If not to late to join....I should have included our stateroom - 9144. What else do you need?
Please get me the rest of your party's information as quickly as you can.
Thanks.

Hey for those possibly interested in :cutie: Pink Champagne Girls :cutie: private tasting, looks like we'll be meeting either Sunday or Monday late afternoon.
To sign up, message me or reply here!

Just 3 1/2 weeks to go. Still waiting on room numbers for bryt0609, DanasMouseTails, and CruiseVG (also need children ages and gender).

If you still want to participate in our Fish Extenders group, please send these details.

The rest of us will have a hard time sharing some magic if we don't know where it goes.

I hope all of you are having as much fun as I getting your gifts together.

Packing already (Super early, I know, but just too excited!) so the list we have for now is going in my bag. Bringing extras for the 3 that signed up but do not have room numbers yet. If they don't submit their info, someone else just might get some extra pixie dust from us! So excited to sail THIS MONTH! Yay!

Yes, Tessa, in just three weeks from now we will have left port and be on our way. How gracious of you to bring extras. I hope those three will still come through. We, also, bring extras. We like to use them to leave tips for the servers and room stewards.

It's never too early! Enjoy the anticipation.

My husband and I would like to join in on the fish extenders. This will be our 2 Dcl cruise and really loved the concept on last Dcl cruise. Dcl is our favorite line for so many reasons.
Please send me your stateroom number.

I'm new to DisBoards and cannot figure out how to message you. Are you able to message me so I can give you my information for FE??
Hi Dana,
I need your stateroom number and guest information. Please post here or you can email me, lbolt123@gmail.com. With only three weeks to go, many are well on there way collecting there gifts. We don't want anyone to miss out on the magic.

Yes, Tessa, in just three weeks from now we will have left port and be on our way. How gracious of you to bring extras. I hope those three will still come through. We, also, bring extras. We like to use them to leave tips for the servers and room stewards.

It's never too early! Enjoy the anticipation.

Oh that is a great idea! I never thought about leaving them for the servers and room stewards. This will be our second cruise (first was August 2016) and we left them extra tip, but extra tip plus a goodie is a great idea! :) We are so excited!

In the interest of CMs etc we like to bring along individually packaged Ghiradelli chocolates (as we come from California) we hand them out to various CMs that we encounter (bartenders, servers, our stateroom host, tour guides, folks at the photo shoots, entertainers) we find they are so appreciative, they can't carry on a lot and a little chocolate often goes a long way.

Hi all Fish Extenders,

Just two weeks to go! I still haven't heard from these two bryt0609, DanasMouseTails, and StueweTime as far as number of adults and children and their gender and ages. But, I did get an email from someone who, while knowing it's late in the game, wants to play. Here's the text of the email.

"Hi!

I will de sailing with my two sons (6 and 8) in cabin 8141 and the grand-parents will be in cabin 8641. Any chance we can join a FE group, at least my cabin if the is not enough places free? It is our third Disney cruise but first time for FE. I did not realized we were so late to join a group. The boys are really looking forward to participate. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Have a great day

Dominique Audet"

I know it's late and many, if not all, have completed gathering your gifts. But, at this point, I don't know that we'll hear from bryt0609, DanasMouseTails, and StueweTime. So, I'm going to prepare for Dominique, her boys, and the grandparents. I know all of you will do as you see fit. I've included their information on the list. It's attached. Thank you.

In the words of James Barrie, let's all have some "faith, trust, and pixie dust".

Attachments

• DisneyFantasy EC 2_25 - 3_4_17 FE - Sheet1 (6).pdf
    80.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi all Fish Extenders,

Just two weeks to go! I still haven't heard from these two bryt0609, DanasMouseTails, and StueweTime as far as number of adults and children and their gender and ages. But, I did get an email from someone who, while knowing it's late in the game, wants to play. Here's the text of the email.

"Hi!

I will de sailing with my two sons (6 and 8) in cabin 8141 and the grand-parents will be in cabin 8641. Any chance we can join a FE group, at least my cabin if the is not enough places free? It is our third Disney cruise but first time for FE. I did not realized we were so late to join a group. The boys are really looking forward to participate. Thank you for any help you can provide!

Have a great day

Dominique Audet"

I know it's late and many, if not all, have completed gathering your gifts. But, at this point, I don't know that we'll hear from bryt0609, DanasMouseTails, and StueweTime. So, I'm going to prepare for Dominique, her boys, and the grandparents. I know all of you will do as you see fit. I've included their information on the list. It's attached. Thank you.

In the words of James Barrie, let's all have some "faith, trust, and pixie dust".
Thank you for including us! Justin (6) and Gabriel (8) will be so exited! We will also be celebrating my birthday on March 1st. We cannot wait! Just a few days to go...
Dominiqu

Thank you for including us! Justin (6) and Gabriel (8) will be so exited! We will also be celebrating my birthday on March 1st. We cannot wait! Just a few days to go...
Dominiqu
Wow! I'm so excited I can't even type my name right LOL. Dominique.

Hi Fish Extender Group..

I was wondering if you can all provide me with the names of everyone in your cabin.. I wanted to add a personalized item. You can email me directly if easier to: steph.tejada@gmail.com and put in the subject line: Disney Fish Extender and what room.

Thanks

Steph

Hi Fish Extender Group..

I was wondering if you can all provide me with the names of everyone in your cabin.. I wanted to add a personalized item. You can email me directly if easier to: steph.tejada@gmail.com and put in the subject line: Disney Fish Extender and what room.

Thanks

Steph
Steph,
We are in 7594 and are Ashley and Mandi, Andy (5 yr old boy) and Joey (3 year old girl). Joey and I were just working on our gifts and getting excited for the cruise!

Hi Fish Extender Group..

Thanks

Steph
Terry and Larry, room 5515.

Thanks, Steph. Very thoughtful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter