Fantasy concierge - Shutters in lounge?

cypressmom

Love my Disney vacations!
I think I remember reading at one point that if you stay in concierge on the Dream that your pictures are in the concierge lounge. The only thread I found mentioning the Fantasy stated that they were planning on implementing it, but at that time it was not available. So, for those of you who have recently sailed on the Fantasy in concierge, where your photos available for viewing in the concierge lounge? Thanks in advance!

No folders in lounge, Fantasy, Oct 20, 2012. It was no big deal as long as you don't go to Shutters the last am. Shutters will deliver upstairs fwiw.

Oh no! I assumed that they would have the pics in the Concierge Lounge like they did on the Dream. :sad1: So disappointing.

No folders in lounge, Fantasy, Oct 20, 2012. It was no big deal as long as you don't go to Shutters the last am. Shutters will deliver upstairs fwiw.

They will deliver your photos? Thanks for the update.

Oh no! I assumed that they would have the pics in the Concierge Lounge like they did on the Dream. :sad1: So disappointing.

I was hoping for it too.

we were just on the Dream and did not have our photos in the lounge. Should we have asked for that?

They will deliver your photos? .....

We ordered them at shutters. Some/something needed to be printed the last am or night. Since we paid for them all the night before, they said the photos would be in lounge the next/last am, and they were. Swuite. :)

I do recall some issue/banter about whether other CM's/shutters would know they are paid for ...... ????? But it worked for us.

I will say it was never crowded at shutters for us.:confused3
Of course there was more activity the last night.
Perhaps it was because 1/3 the ship was seasick. :confused3 :lmao:
Of course being a diser I knew not to show up the last am.
I saw shutters the last am. :eek:
Glad we had ours delivered. :cool1:
HTH

We were on the Fantasy in December. The concierge staff had iPads and could look up your Shutters portfolio. We ordered our pictures over the iPad while enjoying a double espresso from the worlds-greatest-coffee machine. It was so easy. I don't remember if they delivered the photos to us or if we had to go to Shutters to pick them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!