Fantasy 7-night Western Caribbean w/Star Wars Day Rotational Dining Question

It seems like the above rotation is correct from when I called Disney cruise line also. My question is, if Pirate Party day is Day 3 as reported, then the restaurant for Pirate day is also the one for the last night, which would be the See you real soon menu. So wouldn't we miss out on one restaurant's rotational menu? Is the Pirate Party for sure day 3?

It seems like the above rotation is correct from when I called Disney cruise line also. My question is, if Pirate Party day is Day 3 as reported, then the restaurant for Pirate day is also the one for the last night, which would be the See you real soon menu. So wouldn't we miss out on one restaurant's rotational menu? Is the Pirate Party for sure day 3?

This is an excellent question. If you had the ERAERRA rotation then you could miss both shows in AP. We are also assuming that there will be a separate Star Wars menu.

I wonder if there will be a set Star Wars day at sea menu in the dining rooms that night like they do for Pirates night??

This is an excellent question. If you had the ERAERRA rotation then you could miss both shows in AP. We are also assuming that there will be a separate Star Wars menu.
Assuming an ERAERRA rotation, my guess is the first time in Animators would be the Pirate menu, while the second time would be the Rotational menu. Unless, due to the unusual menu/rotation/themeing for the entire cruise, they don't serve the Pirate Menu on pirate night (like on the Dream 3 night cruises). If there is a separate Star Wars menu, all dining rooms would serve that menu that night.

Assuming an ERAERRA rotation, my guess is the first time in Animators would be the Pirate menu, while the second time would be the Rotational menu. Unless, due to the unusual menu/rotation/themeing for the entire cruise, they don't serve the Pirate Menu on pirate night (like on the Dream 3 night cruises). If there is a separate Star Wars menu, all dining rooms would serve that menu that night.

Usually the last day is the See You Real Soon menu so it would not be the rotational menu. So the first time dining at the 3rd MDR would be the Pirate Menu and the second would be the See you real soon menu. So there would be no rotational menu for the third restaurant if the information is correct so far.

Usually the last day is the See You Real Soon menu so it would not be the rotational menu. So the first time dining at the 3rd MDR would be the Pirate Menu and the second would be the See you real soon menu. So there would be no rotational menu for the third restaurant if the information is correct so far.
Ah, but see, that's what the question is. Will they make everyone skip one of the rotational menus, with them putting Pirate night on a non-repeated night? And what happens to the Crush/Animation Magic shows?

Or will they not actually serve the Pirate menu on Pirate night (like on the 3 night Dream cruises)?

Or, will they substitute the "missed" rotational menu for the See You Real Soon?

Or......?

Ah, but see, that's what the question is. Will they make everyone skip one of the rotational menus, with them putting Pirate night on a non-repeated night? And what happens to the Crush/Animation Magic shows?

Or will they not actually serve the Pirate menu on Pirate night (like on the 3 night Dream cruises)?

Or, will they substitute the "missed" rotational menu for the See You Real Soon?

Or......?

I don't know either. I tried calling Disney cruise but couldn't get a clear answer about it. When I tried to explain my concern, I was told that where things stand, a rotational menu meal would be missed. But I think the Disney cruise line person didn't really know the answer. I guess we'll know closer to the cruise date.

We sail the first Star Wars day at sea and it's killing me that I won't know details before we sail LOL!! Will be able to answer questions after that for others though!

I don't know either. I tried calling Disney cruise but couldn't get a clear answer about it. When I tried to explain my concern, I was told that where things stand, a rotational menu meal would be missed. But I think the Disney cruise line person didn't really know the answer. I guess we'll know closer to the cruise date.

Hopefully this isn't true. It would be a shame if a 1/3 of the ship missed the Crush show especially for first time cruisers.

Hopefully this isn't true. It would be a shame if a 1/3 of the ship missed the Crush show especially for first time cruisers.
We don't even know whether they will even run the Crush (or Animation Magic) show. They may do something different for those cruises.

We don't even know whether they will even run the Crush (or Animation Magic) show. They may do something different for those cruises.
I would hope not, but there's only so much time. Either way, as first time DCL cruisers, I think we'll all be happy. And as far as I can see, this will probably be our only DCL cruise, so I'm happy with whatever we get. lol

Just to follow up on this thread...I called DCL and they confirmed that the dining rotations for the Star Wars cruises are the following:

1) RAERAAE (Formal night (day 2) at Animator's palate, Pirate Night at Enchanted Garden, Star Wars Day at Sea at Animators. CM confirmed the Crush show will be happening during formal night and the Animation Magic show will be on night 6. The rest will be standard rotational menu)

2) AERAEER (First night will be Crush show at Animators, followed by Formal night at Enchanted Garden, Pirate Night at Royal Court, Animation Magic on Night 4, Star Wars Day at Sea at Enchanted Garden and then standard rotational for the rest.)

3) ERAERRA (Formal night at Royal Court, Pirate Night at Animators, Star Wars Day at Sea at Royal Court, and Animation Magic on last night. Everything else is standard rotational. I assume the Crush show will be replaced by Pirate show in this rotation?)

The CM said the SWDAS didn't really affect the dining rotations so it doesn't seem like there is a new rotation just for these cruises. Hopefully those of you who are on the first couple of Star Wars cruises will be able to confirm.
Right now we have requested Rotation 1. I thought having SWDAS at Animators would be kinda fun. I'm hoping there's a possibility they will play some Star Wars movies on the screen but the CM didn't know anything about that (it would be a nice surprise though!). I have scheduled Remy dinner for Pirate Night which is in Enchanted Garden. Hopefully I've made the right choice but I won't mind if we end up with something else. I'm just excited for the cruise! 47 more days for us!!

Just to follow up on this thread...I called DCL and they confirmed that the dining rotations for the Star Wars cruises are the following:

1) RAERAAE (Formal night (day 2) at Animator's palate, Pirate Night at Enchanted Garden, Star Wars Day at Sea at Animators. CM confirmed the Crush show will be happening during formal night and the Animation Magic show will be on night 6. The rest will be standard rotational menu)

2) AERAEER (First night will be Crush show at Animators, followed by Formal night at Enchanted Garden, Pirate Night at Royal Court, Animation Magic on Night 4, Star Wars Day at Sea at Enchanted Garden and then standard rotational for the rest.)

3) ERAERRA (Formal night at Royal Court, Pirate Night at Animators, Star Wars Day at Sea at Royal Court, and Animation Magic on last night. Everything else is standard rotational. I assume the Crush show will be replaced by Pirate show in this rotation?)

The CM said the SWDAS didn't really affect the dining rotations so it doesn't seem like there is a new rotation just for these cruises. Hopefully those of you who are on the first couple of Star Wars cruises will be able to confirm.
Right now we have requested Rotation 1. I thought having SWDAS at Animators would be kinda fun. I'm hoping there's a possibility they will play some Star Wars movies on the screen but the CM didn't know anything about that (it would be a nice surprise though!). I have scheduled Remy dinner for Pirate Night which is in Enchanted Garden. Hopefully I've made the right choice but I won't mind if we end up with something else. I'm just excited for the cruise! 47 more days for us!!

Thanks for reporting back!

So Day 2 will be formal night menu and not the standard rotation menu?

Thanks for reporting back!

So Day 2 will be formal night menu and not the standard rotation menu?

Yup the CM said Day 2 is Formal Night. I've not been on a formal night before so I'm not sure what the menu will be like - not sure if it's the same in all MDRs or if it's just standard rotational but wearing formal clothes. :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter