fantasmic for children

JennaTX

Always a Texan!<br><font color=red>I cry at anythi
We are going to WDW in June with DD, 5 and DS, 2 1/2. I have read different opions (in the UG, etc.) about this show being frightening to some children. We would love to see the show, but not if it scares the kids!

Any opions on this show for kids????

Thanks!!

:)

My 5 year old is somewhat afraid of Fantasmic! and cuddles with me. It's dark and it's loud and there are scary parts. She was not afraid at 2 1/2, but now that she's older I think her imagination runs wild.

There are some very loud parts - and there is a lot of fire and a dragon so it might be scary to your little ones. However, parts of it are okay for the kids - there is a very nice "water parade" with lots of Disney characters - past and present (including Steamboat Willie). But, the entire lagoon area goes up in flames at one point and there is a dragon that Mickey defeats as well. Hope that can help you.

We took my neice to it when she was 18 months. She did fine. She never actually paid attention to the show. She sat on my lap w/ her back to it. She was so busy concentrating on my necklace she never noticed the fire and other scary things. I think each child is different. If your child is frightened very easily then I'd shy away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter