Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I just tried calling and I received the same basic answer - the reservations haven't been loaded yet. He didn't know, or wouldn't say, when he expected them to be loaded.

Thanks! That Facebook report had me worried, lol

Maybe it’s the same team that released HBD 9:57 am (per TP alert). Boma was 5:04 pm (MD alert)

Last edited:
Ugh. I have an appointment at 9:45 tomorrow, takes about half hour to get there. If it’s not til tomorrow I really hope I can book before I leave.

I’m trying for January 1 or 2. The site is different than when I tried a few days ago, but no matter what restaurant or what time I select it says nothing available. I tried for 3 instead of 2, still no luck.

I’m trying for January 1 or 2. The site is different than when I tried a few days ago, but no matter what restaurant or what time I select it says nothing available. I tried for 3 instead of 2, still no luck.
It hasn’t loaded yet

What time did they go live for Nov and Dec ADRs?
I never saw HBD Fantasmic package but HBD restaurant ADRs were released 6 days after my 60 day window opened (released 11/4). Boma was released 4 days after my 60 day window opened (released 11/2). There was no consistency or pattern.

I can see times and dates but no availability for my date on January 6th. We are a party of 6. We do have a lunch at Mama Melrosa's but I would like to get the Fantasmic Package instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter