Famous People who are DVC owners

ericar

Mouseketeer
I just saw a Facebook post of a picture of Paul Tuttle Sr. at the TOTWL this week. Do any of you have any other sightings of famous people at DVC resorts? Just curious.

He may not be a DVC Member. If he owns a house in Golden Oak, he has access to the TOTWL and the DVC Member Lounge at Epcot.

https://www.disneygoldenoak.com/club/membership-extras/
Interesting. I did not know of the "Membership Extras" offered to GO owners and their close ties to DVC offerings. Do you think GO Membership Extras is only for the original (developer) purchase and not passed down to the resale owner? Just a silly, crazy thought.

From the linked page:
Golden Oak Club members will not have access to all Membership Extras that are incidental benefits to Disney Vacation Club Membership. You should not purchase a real estate interest in Golden Oak or in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the continued availability or renewal or extension of these offers. These offers may only be available to Golden Oak Club and Disney Vacation Club Members at various times and may or may not be renewed or extended. These offers are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability, and blockout dates may apply.

The story I was told when looking at VGC was that Nicholas Cage always stayed in a particular room/suite at GC. When VGC was built it blocked the view from that room and he wanted to know how to get in "over there". Supposedly bought for a GV then and there. But between then and now Mr. Cage had some financial difficulties and had to dispose of some real estate. I always wondered if his VGC was part of that. I'd guess so.

I saw Paul Sr. last week too at TotW. Nice for him that he owns at Golden Oak since I believe he has also filed for bankruptcy.

Interesting. I did not know of the "Membership Extras" offered to GO owners and their close ties to DVC offerings. Do you think GO Membership Extras is only for the original (developer) purchase and not passed down to the resale owner? Just a silly, crazy thought.

From the linked page:
Golden Oak Club members will not have access to all Membership Extras that are incidental benefits to Disney Vacation Club Membership. You should not purchase a real estate interest in Golden Oak or in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the continued availability or renewal or extension of these offers. These offers may only be available to Golden Oak Club and Disney Vacation Club Members at various times and may or may not be renewed or extended. These offers are subject to change or termination without notice, may require the payment of a fee and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Membership Extras are also subject to availability, and blockout dates may apply.

They have close ties because the SVP over DVD/DVC is also over GO.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter