family trip with adult children who all prefer to sleep in a bed (murphy beds are ok)

Oh! this would be perfect!!!!! what room category? I didn't see a king with 2 queens at the swan
The plan is known as Stay Connected.

Book any rate plan for your first room, then call us at 800-227-1500 to reserve a second guest room for up to 25% off regular rates. Be sure to ask for “Stay Connected” when you call! (Subject to availability at time of booking).

Note: best time is to call during normal business hours so your call does not roll over to the generic Marriott reservation centers.

Dave

Just throwing it out there, but You could probably get 3 rooms at POP for about the same price at BC/YC/BW and you have the Skyliner to 2 parks.
definitely ok with sharing, they are siblings but they are full grown men!! lol, and one daughter who will sleep with me.

I have a feeling it will be just too small. unless I opt for 2 rooms at Pop which I can consider. But if Popx2 is over 600, maybe BWI has a suite for the same cost and deluxe after hours.
FYI, We are staying at POP in March and it was $219 per night.
To bad your not going to US, Endless summer's 2 bedroom rooms have 3 normal queen beds:)

The all-star music suites are 3 queens. One in the separate bedroom, and 2 pull-down queen Murphy beds which are regular beds not sofabeds. Bonus is you get two bathrooms and a kitchenette.

The plan is known as Stay Connected.

Book any rate plan for your first room, then call us at 800-227-1500 to reserve a second guest room for up to 25% off regular rates. Be sure to ask for “Stay Connected” when you call! (Subject to availability at time of booking).

Note: best time is to call during normal business hours so your call does not roll over to the generic Marriott reservation centers.

Dave
Oh, that is great! I am assuming that would be for families with children under 18? makes sense

Just throwing it out there, but You could probably get 3 rooms at POP for about the same price at BC/YC/BW and you have the Skyliner to 2 parks.

FYI, We are staying at POP in March and it was $219 per night.
To bad your not going to US, Endless summer's 2 bedroom rooms have 3 normal queen beds:)

$219 is excellent! endless summer is my next pick for US, we tried Cabana Bay and the suite was decent but the pull-out couch was horrible. Disney is certainly making a good decision by going to these murphy beds!!
The all-star music suites are 3 queens. One in the separate bedroom, and 2 pull-down queen Murphy beds which are regular beds not sofabeds. Bonus is you get two bathrooms and a kitchenette.
The bed situation is perfect. But I am not sure if the sq footage is enough though. teen boys tend to take up a lot of room. Thanks for the suggestion!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter