FAMILY TRIP TO WDW 3

Thanks for reading kandb, and thanks for the compliment. I am very blessed to have such a caring family. Yes Karen keeps me laughing all the time. Between Chuck and Karen my face hurts from so much laughing. I think that means we are all crazy. LOL

Thank you rndmr for reading. The Candlelight Processional is a wonderful experience. My DH and I used to see it every night way back when you just stood in line waiting.

We did have a great vacation as usual. I love being with the Grandkids all the time. A few years back when they were younger, they thought that I was going to live with them when we got back home and were very disappointed when I told them I was going to my house. Karen tells me that they still want me to live there with them. That makes me feel so happy.

I've been absent from the Disboards for a while (busy, busy!)

As usual, I loved your TR! Loved the matching skirts girls! Sounds like you were OK on you second day after going without the scooter the morning of the first day. That can wipe you out, glad it worked out.

Great pix! Your narrative is always great...so descriptive.

And this Trip Report was worth waiting for! Glad you got to go 3 times this year.

Thanks minniecarousel. I appreciate that. Glad you are so busy. That keeps you young!

I just read itWhat great memories your grand children will have of these trips with you. I still think you should print these reports in a book for them. And the pictures are fabulous!

Now that this trip is over, what's next on your agenda?

Thank you Grumpy's Gal. I am going to print all that I have out this summer when there is nothing on TV. LOL

Next on my agenda is enjoying the swimming this summer. We have no trips planned for another two years. Then I'm sure we will do Dollywood again and then Disney World the February after that. Probably be back there in 2018 or 3019. It's going to be a looooooong couple of years. I think it's around 703 days. Just around the corner. LOL

I have followed along with your story for quite awhile, but have never posted. I am so impressed with your son and his wife and their love and true caring for you. They obviously enjoy your company! I am truly happy for you that you have created such a loving family unit. You obviously have done something right!! :-)

I enjoyed reading your trip report and seeing such happiness on everyone's faces.

God bless...

Just love your trip report, thanks so much for sharing! Your beautiful family photos are timeless. How did you like your vacation home rental? (BTW we love chick fil a too haha!

Just found your tr. I don't post much but I follow your threads and didn't get any alerts this time. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family times with us.

Thank you so much nancygirl1, halfpintpeggy and piglet50. I'm so happy that you all found my trip report entertaining. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and such wonderful friends here on the DIS.

We got our vacation home rental from Vacations by the Mouse.

http://vacationbythemouse.com/index.php?com=properties&action=infopage&id=20&pid=

Our vacation home is in High Grove Resort. We just love it and it's only about 15 minutes away from DW.

Hi Mary!! I just caught up, I loved our trip report!! It makes my heart happy to see how you all get along! Love the matching outfits! The kids are growing up too fast!!!

Thanks snappyd. Yes they certainly are growing up so fast. Glad you liked the report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter