• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Suites at All Star Music photo thread:

minnie61650

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Family Suites at All Star Music:

Here are some photos from the living area:

This is the room as you enter:
CIMG0647.jpg

Other side of Living Room facing the door:
CIMG0646.jpg

The rest of the Living Room facing door:
CIMG0645.jpg

Pull Out Chair and Ottoman (There are pillows are inside the pull out too):
CIMG0643.jpg

Pull out couch (more pillows inside of it too):
CIMG0644.jpg

9-26-2006-36.jpg

TV and storage dresser in living area.

9-26-2006-02.jpg

Table and chairs in living area.

9-26-2006-04.jpg

Living area.

9-26-2006-27.jpg

TV with view of kitchenette.

9-26-2006-28.jpg

Sitting in the red chair looking at the kitchenette.

9-26-2006-06.jpg

I love this art print in the living area.

9-26-2006-12.jpg

Chair folded out into bed. * note the seat and back cushion of chair support the bed.

Bathroom/Vanity area (privacy curtain) #1 :
CIMG0625.jpg

Sink and closet for Vanity area #1:
CIMG0624.jpg

Bathroom #1:
CIMG0623.jpg

Vanity/Sink Bathroom #2:
CIMG0627.jpg

Bathroom #2 (Flush handle is actually a button on top of Toilet tank):
CIMG0628.jpg

Closet area (safe, iron, ironing board, extra pillows in each closet area):
CIMG0629.jpg

A cute Donald thingy to hang things on:
CIMG0626.jpg

Here are some photos of the Master bedroom area.

The Master Bedroom area the Queen size and Bed:
P4140047.jpg

9-26-2006-19.jpg

Desk and TV in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-20.jpg

Queensize bed, chair, and nightstand in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-18.jpg

Art Print in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-17.jpg

Master bedroom.

9-26-2006-15.jpg

TV in the master bedroom.

Thanks for posting the pics. Always wanted to know what they looked like. So it looks like sleeping area is only 1 queen bed, 1 pull out sofa, 1 pull out chair. so sleeps 5. I do like the 2 bathrooms, very handy.

It actually would sleep six--the ottoman folds out to make a single bed, too. That was a nice option for us. DH and I were in the bedroom and the kids could pull out the chair and the ottoman. Took up less room and we could still sit on the couch after the beds were pulled out if we wanted to.

Minnie--Do you know if the art is the same in every suite? I was just curious. The pictures you showed were the same as what we had in our room. While I was there, I wondered if everyone had the same pictures.

Thanks for posting the pics. Always wanted to know what they looked like. So it looks like sleeping area is only 1 queen bed, 1 pull out sofa, 1 pull out chair. so sleeps 5. I do like the 2 bathrooms, very handy.

My pleasure. I like the 2 bathrooms also.

Actualy the Family Suites sleep up to 6 plus 1 child child under 3 in a pac-n-play.There is also a big ottoman that folds out into a stanard size twin bed.
Here are photos from the DIS home page.
They show the sleeper sofa, chair bed and ottoman when they are folded out and made into beds.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

Minnie--Do you know if the art is the same in every suite? I was just curious. The pictures you showed were the same as what we had in our room. While I was there, I wondered if everyone had the same pictures.

I have only stayed in the Calypso buildings and the artwork was the same in the rooms I stayed in.

I don't know if the artwork is diffent in the Jazz buildings.

what is the average cost of this suite? i know it will change with seasons but i can not seem to find room rates on there web site.
anyone have any idea?

what is the average cost of this suite? i know it will change with seasons but i can not seem to find room rates on there web site.
anyone have any idea?

The Family Suites start at $184 during value season 2008 & $220 during regular sesaon 2008.

Most of the Disney resorts (excluding DVC) charge extra for more than 2 adults in a room.
The Family Suites do not charge extra for extra adults.
1-6 adults can stay in the Family Suites for the same set price.
The Family Suites have discounts available also so if you keep your eyes open you just may snag a great deal.

Here is the DIS website with the room rates for 2008:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/disney-rates-2008.htm

Thanks for posting these pics! Where are the suites located? All in one building? How far from the food court? Pools?

thanks!

There is a Florida resident rate that applies to the suites. I think it came out to about 45$ off per week night. We are staying 1st week of October. I think that annual passholder discount may be the same. Looking forward to seeing these rooms in person!

:teacher:

They are in the Calypso and Jazz buildings I think. Both are right off the main pool. The Calypso is the closest building to the food court/lobby. I think that if you had a regular room in one of these buildings that it would be considered "preffered" not "standard."

:teacher:

I'd sure love to see a bunch of photos of the grounds and landscaping and pools! Can anyone dig up theirs and post them??

TIA!!

I knew I could depend on the Dis! DH and I are thinking of getting a family suite just for the extra room even though there is only going to be 3 of us. And of course the both of us sleeping in a double bed when we are use to a king sized wouldn't be much of a vacation. Queen size we can do. I think DD will appreciate having her "own room" too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter