• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Suites at All Star Music photo thread:

What kind of Internet access does the Family Suites have?

I love the photos. The rooms look great, and the best part is the adults can have a room to themselves.:thumbsup2

We just booked the suites in Aug. and can't wait. We really liked POR last year but it was to small for a family of 5. Plus DH and I can not sleep on a double bed. It is going to be nice to have a queen size bed, the kids their own area, and 2 bathrooms. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary so having a door to close is going to be nice. Please post more pictures...

I will have some new pics here in a littel while.We are staying in one of the family suites May 10-17.Super excited I think I am more excited than the kids lol....They love the fact that they get outta of school for 5 days lol

I will have some new pics here in a littel while.We are staying in one of the family suites May 10-17.Super excited I think I am more excited than the kids lol....They love the fact that they get outta of school for 5 days lol

Awesome! We're staying in one this August. I can't wait. I would love to see more pictures.

We are thinking about getting a suite here in 2011. Thanks for sharing the photos. Was the furniture soft it looks kinda hard-uncomfy.

We are thinking about getting a suite here in 2011. Thanks for sharing the photos. Was the furniture soft it looks kinda hard-uncomfy.

I slept on the fold out couch with my then 13yr old niece. At it was comfy. Disney had the specially made, without any nasty metal bars running underneath your back.

We are planning a trip to all star music next year. This will be perfect for the six of us

checking out the family suites for 2010...are there any more pic threads??? I would love to see more of the resort.

So is there just one queen bed and the rest are in fold out style for sleeping arrangements.

Pics are Great! Thanks! We've booked the family suites for Sept 2010, and we are very excited abt having 2 bathrooms...there is 6 of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter