Family Breakfast options for stay at Hard rock hotel

pattyinmd

Earning My Ears
We are still trying to decide between Hard rock hotel and Holiday inn family suites hotel. The big advantage for hard rock seems to be the front of the line pass.To hifs advantage, they have a full buffet breakfast for all of us 3 kids and 2 adults. Anyone know what breakfast costs at universal.We are on a budget. Thanks

patty

Breakfast is what you want it to be. Buy a muffin or go sit down for a whole meal! Whatever you want to do! Hell, skip breakfast if you need to. Front of the line is worth a lot more than free breakfast!!!!

Patty, I know what you're talking about. A good breakfast can go along ways towards cutting down on the cost of lunch. Have you thought about taking stuff you could fix in the room for an inexpensive breakfast? You could pack one bag witht those items, and then use that empty bag to carry back souvenirs (or dirty clothes - they always take up more room than clean ones! LOL)

FOTL access is a huge plus (especially depending on what time of year you're going). We've never stayed onsite anywhere before (we generally rent a house with a pool for what a good hotel room costs), but next trip will be onsite at Universal because of the FOTL access.

Patty, We got great rates at the Hard Rock in Feb. using the Fancard. Rooms normally 225, we got for 136 wed and thur, and 168 for the weekend. Our kids are psyched for the front of the line pass for staying in Hard Rock. Last year,I think the front of the line was limited to 11 or 12, now I've read it's all day.
For breakfast, I think there's a Denny's right outside the park. We've hit it after Universal closed, on the way back to our Disney hotel.

Patty our family had decided upon HIFS for our up coming trip, but changed to HRH when we got the Entertainment rate of $117.50 a night for Thanksgiving Weekend 2001 (Thurs-Sun). The FOTL access is what made up our mind since we'll be there on a Holiday Weekend (think crowds). ;)

Patty, you can get breakfast at either bakery in IOA or USO. Egg sandwiches or muffins and fruit. Pastries also. Also at City Walk the Market Cafe offers breakfast daily at 8A. Green Eggs and Ham Cafe is open from 9A daily for their "green eggs and ham sandwich."

jessica5.gif

Patty, We always take a small suitcase full of pop tarts, cereal, cookies, juice boxes, and other non perishables. You can keep milk cold in the ice bucket or you can order milk from room service. It saves valuable park time and money.

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter