Falling for a Mouse! My first attempt at a PTR

Yes country is big in this house! We saw Kellie Pickler, Blake Shelton, caught a bit of Dwight Yokham, Toby Keith, Michelle Wright, kix Brooks and Rascal Flatts. Not sure if we will do it again next year, but the have announced Alan Jackson, and I have yet to see him in concert!

I got my shirts finally. So now I need to make them. E has one that is for his bday, and now L wants one to match saying its his brothers bday! I have journals and activity books to print as well. Guess I better start! At least I can photocopy the activity books at cadets if needed!

Only 25 more days till trip 1, I set aside $1000 and then whatever we make next weekend in our garage sale ( selling all the baby stuff!) will go to the trip as well.

My mom is very excited, since her chemo changed again she was able to have a month off and then will have 3 weeks between the last treatment and the trip. With that and the scooter, I am sure she will do great!

Well I better sleep it's almost 1am here!

2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

So far everything is going well, the school has been notified, everyone is excited to go, and my mom is feeling better.

ACK!!! I can't wait!

How wonderful..................so little time to go, you guys must be soooooo excited!!:cool1:

I have run out of things to do which is making the waiting drag on a bit! All my shirts have been made and delivered, DD has her Snow White costume which looks amazing and I have organised all the travel visa's, tickets etc.

I find myself drooling over the Disneyland website every day!

I made myself a "you beaut" ( Australian for great!!! ) journal that I am updating as the park hours as released. I have made some changes to some of our days and will be posting the final one as soon as all our park hours are out which is only another 6 days away!

Good news re your Mum!

Hope all is well in your part of this big wide world!!!:thumbsup2

Oh things are happening, suitcase is being packed, shirts are almost all ready, just need to make my last 2 which are on the schedule today.

Just cleaning the house for my house/dog sitter, and Chad took all 3 boys out camping for the night so I am home all by myself. Its so quiet so I have the tv turned up while I work.

3 sleeps till I drive to Calgary then 1 more sleep and we fly out at 630 am! YAHOOOO!

Friends of ours are there now, another group flies out tomorrow, but will be coming home the day we get there. Then one of my BFF's and her family go down next sunday so we will be able to share some of the fun with them.

I have my photo pass+ in my folder, passports money, printed park pass for my mom, got the conf. numbers for ours, the tickets for the baseball game. Not sure if I am missing anything, but I am sure I will figure it out. Have to print the flight papers Tuesday.

WOW what a exciting trip! I will hopefully start posting about it tomorrow, but I don't have a lot of pictures to share. Had camera issues, and found the photopass people were not around as much as we would have liked! I will however post what I have once I get the CD!

For anyone who was following our adventure, I have dropped off a bit.

We lost my Mom in March. Her cancer had spread to her brain and she passed away with us by her side in a hospice. She had a good fight, and it was a long hard battle.

For anyone who was following our adventure, I have dropped off a bit.

We lost my Mom in March. Her cancer had spread to her brain and she passed away with us by her side in a hospice. She had a good fight, and it was a long hard battle.

I'm sorry for your loss. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts