Fall Advantage 2011 :)

I just got a letter in the mail. I am........pending. :sad2:

How long does it normally take for them to get back to you once they get your pending status?

I just got pending too. :(
We just need to keep thinking purple.

I'm trying. It was hard enough just waiting for a response of some sort. It will be even harder now that I know that I'm pending.

If I don't make it, I will just apply next semester.

We should start the cool pending kids club... I'm glad I'm not alone though waiting did everyone get the April 30th date?

Hey all! I just had my phone interview yesterday for the Fall 2011 CP at Walt Disney World...And the waiting begins...It's great to know so many people are going through the "purple anxiety". Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted so far though!

I have my phone interview tomorrow...it's still closely guarded, but my parents will find out when I go home for Spring Break in a couple weeks that I applied.

I Just got my email today!!! Attractions Fall Advantage 2011 :D sooooo excited!!! :woohoo:

Day 28 since my interview
Day 15 since I was pended! :(

I really wish they'd let me know that they want me.

I will be arriving June 13th and working in Attractions! Yay! :cool1: I wrote a bit about myself in the introductions and roomate threads. :) Feel free to friend me on facebook. Maggie Schuler is the name and treating the world like it's my playground is the game! My profile pic is me wearing wings in a lime green dress. I'm a pretty ginger. Congrats to you all! Can't wait to make some new friends and magical memories! xoxoxox

Got my e-mail Invite on Tuesday! Only six days after interviewing, don't know how that happened but I can't complain! Fall advantage for attractions! Will update with arrival date when I can actually accept. Have to make sure my aid and housing contract will come through with the school:confused3

Edit! I'm arriving on June 13! Everything came through with school as long as I take classes!

I just finished my phone interview today... the waiting game just started for me... :rolleyes1 I hope I don't have to wait too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter