****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
MommytoMJM said:
I live here and could participate too, we are at WDW all the time. So how does it work?

All you have to do is volunteer to send out a postcard from WDW before whatever date the family is leaving for WDW. For example, someone is sending my neice, nephew, and in-laws each a postcard from their favorite character saying how excited he/she is that they are coming. The cards are being sent in late April and when we get to WDW in early June I'm sending out postcards to three boys who are coming later in the summer as well as one to a birthday girl and boy that month. Go through the posts and PM those folks who are asking for a fairy godmailer during times that could send them.

I will be there June 10-13. If anyone needs any cards, just let me know. I would be more than happy to send some out.

We will be visiting the mouse July 6 to July 16. If we can mail a postcard let us know! :flower:

Happy to spread the joy of the Mouse ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo :teeth:

Hello I have 2 children we are going September 11-16 so we would like to find someone going in August to help us out. I would love to send some post cards as well. Please PM me. Thanks....can't wait!

Hi I'm leaving April 17th if you need a fairy godmailer I'm your girl. I have to send cards for my nephews and my girlfriend kids do I can add you to my list. :earsgirl:

We are going to Disney May 6-12, if anyone needs postcards around then, I could do it =)

Also I'm looking for someone to send my little girl a postcard! She is Princess crazy, so that would be wonderful!

I have posted before, but didn't get any replies, so I will try again!! ;) We will be going 6/12-6/18 and would love to send someone cards. I have my girls lined up to receive cards, and will feel really guilty if I don't return the favor!! PM me if anyone needs a card or 2 or 5! :goodvibes

We are going June 10 through the 21st. If you need a card sent, please PM me. We would be happy to help out.

Is it too late to have one sent to us before our May 5th trip??? Anyone going the next few weeks?????? PLEASE!!! PM me if you can give my kids this slice of magic.

I will gladly accept a few names/addresses to send to anyone going shortly after us. PM me.

I will be at Disney World May 18-23 and would love to send out some postcards. Please PM me and give me addresses and favorite characters. Also any special message you think your child would like.

My husband and I and our two year old son will be at WDW August 27th through Sept. 4th and would love to send out postcards to anyone who would like them, PM me anytime and I will add you to my list, not a problem, do not mind doing this at all......Kristy :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Please help a Gramma-I just found this thread and we leave in 2 weeks :O Is there anyone going soon that could send my 2 grandaughters a card???? Please PM me asap-what fun this is!!!! Thanks for helping spread the magic! Jackie J

Do the people that sign the cards that you turn in to the front desk write notes or just sign them? I would love to send some but I have terrible handwriting. Also, how many do you guys suggest doing? The norm seems to be 5.

We are going to Disney May 7 - 14 and I would be happy to send out some postcards. Send me a PM.

:cool1:

I will be in Disney from May 1st - May 6th. I will be more than glad to send out some post cards. Send me a pm if I can help you.

I will be there April 14-20, and I am willing to do 5-10 postcards and I got the last Disney stamps from the post office :cool1: We have PS's at Akershus and Liberty Tree Tavern. Please PM me with name, address, favorite character, second character option, what to say, and date of trip. Please bear with me because I'm new to this but I love the idea and DH is even on board with it which is good because his handwriting is way better than mine. :rotfl2: I will reconfirm requests via PM or email just let me know which one.
Thanks

Just wanted to say - this is amazing!

We leave in 2 weeks and my oldest dd recieved her postcard yesterday!

I just handed it to her from the mail box and barely glanced at it - I saw Mickey and knew!

She kept saying over & over "You won't believe it Mom, you won't believe it!"

Her mouth was literally hanging open, she was so amazed, she showed her Grandparents, babysitter and her baby sisters and everyone thought it was truly magical!

That Mickey somehow knew she was coming!

She'll always remember this and it was a great moment, thank you all for making it happen!

To those who started it and those who continue it, what a great thing to do!

I already have my addressees for my chance to send the magic in :banana: 2 WEEKS :banana: but I wanted to share my daughter's joy!

KBOLES - I PM'd you! :flower:

PrincessasMommy said:
Just wanted to say - this is amazing!

We leave in 2 weeks and my oldest dd recieved her postcard yesterday!

I just handed it to her from the mail box and barely glanced at it - I saw Mickey and knew!

She kept saying over & over "You won't believe it Mom, you won't believe it!"

Her mouth was literally hanging open, she was so amazed, she showed her Grandparents, babysitter and her baby sisters and everyone thought it was truly magical!

That Mickey somehow knew she was coming!

She'll always remember this and it was a great moment, thank you all for making it happen!

To those who started it and those who continue it, what a great thing to do!

I already have my addressees for my chance to send the magic in :banana: 2 WEEKS :banana: but I wanted to share my daughter's joy!

KBOLES - I PM'd you! :flower:
You just made my day! I can just imagine the look on your daughters face. This is the exact reason why we are doing some Fairy Godmailing. I can't wait to get down there and start picking out postcards. I would love to do this for my kids but this time around our trip is a total surprise. I'm even sending my son to school for 1/2 the day. :teeth:
I still have space available on my FGM list, we are leaving in 7 days.

You have just restored my faith in humanity!!!
Remember how important accepting you’re calling as a fairy god mailer is… I had one lined up for my DS as we are headed to Disney for our first trip in 10 days and never received our card. :confused3 We have a long list, and I’m ready: I have my stamps and addresses all ready to go. All I need is some postcards and some magic. :wizard: We can't wait for the Magic to begin for us!!!!

Again thanks for sharing!!!! May all your trip be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids are 7 and 9. Never have been to Disney. It's all they talk about. To anybody and everybody. Now how cool would it be to get a postcard. Oh my gosh! :banana: But my mother and grandmother are going too. My mother went when it opened and grandma did too. Now I live in Utah and they live in Colorado how cool would it be to send them one too because its all they talk about as well. Its so funny. My family and I are going June 2-June 6. I would love to send some cards too. Love it! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter