****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

We will be at WDW June 7-14 and would be more than happy to send out cards to the first 5 people that send me a PM. Also if anyone is going before us I would like to have someone send my DD and DS a postcard. :flower3:

Thank you!

Hi! I havent looked at this thread before so I dont know if what I am asking is even possible.I have a friend who is a complete WDW addict :) They are the ones who go 3-4 times a year, are DVC members..he may even be on this board but i havent had a chance to ask yet. I dont know if you guys send postcards only to children and if you do i apologize for my request. My friend is is hospice care right now and I dont believe has much longer...I thought today how much he would enjoy getting a card from DW...is there anyone that can help me out?

Hi! I havent looked at this thread before so I dont know if what I am asking is even possible.I have a friend who is a complete WDW addict :) They are the ones who go 3-4 times a year, are DVC members..he may even be on this board but i havent had a chance to ask yet. I dont know if you guys send postcards only to children and if you do i apologize for my request. My friend is is hospice care right now and I dont believe has much longer...I thought today how much he would enjoy getting a card from DW...is there anyone that can help me out?

I don't know how soon you would like it sent, but we will be at WDW 5/30-6/6. I wouldn't mind sending him one at all. Just PM me his info and if he has a favorite character and I would love to send it out.

Thanks for the offer, Ill keep it in mind if no one is going any sooner...I'm just a little worried that we dont have that long, but I hope so!

I'm leaving in 2 days for WDW and will be happy to send 10 cards.

Please include name, age of child, favorite Disney thing, and any special message he or she might like.

PM me, and I'll add ya to the list :):thumbsup2

Heather

We have 5 kids and are staying at Pop Century in July. Anyone who is available would be GREATLY appreciated.

We would also LOVE to return the favor to someone. Anyone need fairy godmailer for our July 20-14 stay?

We have 5 kids and are staying at Pop Century in July. Anyone who is available would be GREATLY appreciated.

We would also LOVE to return the favor to someone. Anyone need fairy godmailer for our July 20-14 stay?

If you have not already found someone, I would love to send cards to your children. Just PM me their info and addresses. We will be there June 7-14.

I will be at WDW May22-26 and would love to send a postcard. PM with name, address, fave characters/ restaurants/ resorts/ rides/ etc. if you would still like one sent.

I have my fairy godchild to mail to in about a week but how do I send it? Can I mail it from AKL or is there a post office on property? Thanks!

I have my fairy godchild to mail to in about a week but how do I send it? Can I mail it from AKL or is there a post office on property? Thanks!

I usually just take mine to the front desk of the resort...they have a mail drop up there.

I am going in early September. I'd love to send a card!

How do I sign up for my girls to get one this summer before their trip??

:flower3:

Please send me the name and address to judobob32@comcast.net
How sweet of you. Maybe we could send cards from different characters.
I can do anything you would like. I was a home hospice nurse for 3 years and my heart goes out to this family. I leave on Sat.
Blessings,
Susan

Thanks so much to everyone who has volunteered, because we are unsure of how much time we have left i am taking up bsusanmb's offer and trying to get information as we speak. I've got the character and its Mickey Mouse, ill pm you the address in just a little bit! Thank you everyone for volunteering it means alot, I hope to repay back the favor as soon on our upcoming trip!!! well wishes to you all!

I'm leaving in 2 days for WDW and will be happy to send 10 cards.

Please include name, age of child, favorite Disney thing, and any special message he or she might like.

PM me, and I'll add ya to the list :):thumbsup2

Heather

Did you reach your ten names yet? I'm new to this forum and don't have 10 posts so I can use the PM. If you haven't, I'd love to have you send a card to my nephews. We'll be in WDW the first week of June.

Hi all! We will be in Disney next week ( May 4-11th) if anyone needs a postcard sent. My kids received postcards a few weeks ago sent by Honor and loved them!!! I am sending out two to IFrobison when we get there and am willing to send one or two more! PM me with info if you need a FGM:)

Hi I am going SEPT 19-26th I have 2 spots left for postcards if anyone needs a FGM :wizard: Let me know just pm me
Name:
When your going:
Address:
Fav Charater(s):
Sepcial Message:

If you would like a "Thanks for Coming" I do those too. One slot left for the those.

:wizard:

:worship:A BIG THANK YOU TO MY FGMs from 2008 AND TO MY FGMs 2009 THANKS IN ADVANCE:worship:

Hi all! We will be in Disney next week ( May 4-11th) if anyone needs a postcard sent. My kids received postcards a few weeks ago sent by Honor and loved them!!! I am sending out two to IFrobison when we get there and am willing to send one or two more! PM me with info if you need a FGM:)

Thanks everyone. My FGM list is now full. I look forward to sending them out this week:)

Hi! I just signed up for the disboards. We have just started planning our first disney trip & there is so much wonderful information here! I would love for my kids to receive a card to get them even more excited about our trip. How do I request this? I have a DS (8), DD (turning 6 in June), DD (14mo.)

We will be going 10/3 - 10/10 and I have no idea where to start planning. Hopefully I will find lots of useful info. on this site.

Thanks so much for any info. I can get! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter