****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just signed up for the disboards. We have just started planning our first disney trip & there is so much wonderful information here! I would love for my kids to receive a card to get them even more excited about our trip. How do I request this? I have a DS (8), DD (turning 6 in June), DD (14mo.)

We will be going 10/3 - 10/10 and I have no idea where to start planning. Hopefully I will find lots of useful info. on this site.

Thanks so much for any info. I can get! : )

We'd love to be your "Fairy Godmailer." Our family will be at POP July 19-24. When you can (you need a certain number of posts) please PM me your address, the kids names, and something in particular you think they would enjoy (A particular park, or favorite characters or something).

Thanks to Armywife

Received the cards on Friday. The girls were so surprized. Jasmine came over on Friday to stay the weekend with Desiree, so they were together to get the cards. Jasmine was amazed that Princess Jasmine sent her a card. You could see in her face, how did this happen? She is getting so excited(her first trip) and Desi is too. Thanks again for taking some of your precious time with hubby to make their weekend. I hope you and your hubby had a great time. :goodvibes

I posted this earlier and have had no replies, just let me know if we can help to surprise someone in your family, be they young or young at heart.

Hello, we are going May 23 through the 30th and would love to return the favor and send out Postcards. This will be our 4th time doing Fairy Godmailers.

If you would like for us to send out one, pls PM or email me with name, favorite character, address, and anything special only Mickey would know about to add to the surprise. We have sent some in the past to adults as well and will be glad to again.
Lynn indigoxtreme@aol.com:goodvibes Or PM ME

Sent you an email indigoxtreme.

We are going in early June an would be happy to take 3 or 4 requests.

PM me with the details.

Still have an opening or 2 for anyone who needs post cards sent around June 20-22. PM me with all the info. - name(s), address, what characters (give me top 3 in case top one is a little obscure) and any special comments you would like written.

Wondering if anyone has room for one or two more this month.

DH is deployed and we went to DL before he left and will be going the week after he gets back. We thought this would make for good memories while he was gone and something to look forward to as well.

DH is due home the first week on June, and I know this is a short request, but anyone have extra room?

Just wanted to drop a note on the board to say thanks to mnosky my DD got her postcard today from all the princesses and signed by Cinderella and totally made her whole day. Thanks

We are going in early June an would be happy to take 3 or 4 requests.

PM me with the details.

Goofy4 - I tried to PM you, but apparently I'm not allowed b/c I don't post much. :confused3

But, if you still have space available, I have 4 kiddos that I would like to have cards sent to. They're not picky - any Mickey & pals cards will be great:

DD - Emma (3); DstepD - Hannah (12); DstepS David turns 9 day before we leave; and my friend's DS Lucas (2).

My stepkids are in the UK, so there is additional postage.

Please let me know if you can help me out! My email is loriATlorisinclairDOTcom. (Apparently I can't post my own email address either - please use the appropriate symbols for my address if you email me) :flower3:

Lori

We are going to be a POR June 7-15, I can send out 3 postcards.

Please let me know names, character wish, special greeting or saying, address.

I will get the first 3 replies. If I think I can take more, I'll repost.

My DD got her first postcard yesterday and was amazed. She should be getting one more. It's so cool to see her read them.

Wondering if anyone has room for one or two more this month.

DH is deployed and we went to DL before he left and will be going the week after he gets back. We thought this would make for good memories while he was gone and something to look forward to as well.

DH is due home the first week on June, and I know this is a short request, but anyone have extra room?

I posted this earlier and have had no replies, just let me know if we can help to surprise someone in your family, be they young or young at heart.

Hello, we are going May 23 through the 30th and would love to return the favor and send out Postcards. This will be our 4th time doing Fairy Godmailers.

If you would like for us to send out one, pls PM or email me with name, favorite character, address, and anything special only Mickey would know about to add to the surprise. We have sent some in the past to adults as well and will be glad to again.
Lynn indigoxtreme@aol.com:goodvibes Or PM ME

Just let me know we still have room for a couple more.:goodvibes

Lynn

Hi everyone!

We will be taking our boys (ages 5 and 2 1/2) to WDW May 23-30 for their (and our) first Disney trip ever!:banana: Since it's our first trip it's been a learning experience as far as trying to plan for it. I just heard about Fairy Godmailers:wizard: today and I know it's last minute but I am trying to see if there is anyone out there that might be willing to send my boys a couple of postcards from the World while they're there. They would be so excited and I'd be able to do the same for someone while I'm there.

Please help me out if you can! :goodvibes

Someone has graciously agreed to be a FGM to my dc and I'd love to pass it on. We'll be there 6/21-6/28 if anyone would like one sent that week. Just PM me with the regular info (names, addresses, favorite character, special event, etc). I can do 5 - my dc will love to help.

Carole

We will be going to WDW on June 6th, so I guess I need a card the week before if anyone is going. I would love to mail one or two to someone else. My son is going to be 6 (Loves Buzz Lightyear, but is not really picky!)
Thanks

We will be going to WDW on June 6th, so I guess I need a card the week before if anyone is going. I would love to mail one or two to someone else. My son is going to be 6 (Loves Buzz Lightyear, but is not really picky!)
Thanks

I sent you a PM, dont know if you would get the card in time though we go 5-23. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter