****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by rescuetink, Apr 9, 2010.

1. tsd1202

tsd1202 I Love Disney

We will be going Jan 22, my 5 yr old DD is going for her first trip- if you are able to send one for me I would gladly pay it forward. Let me know if you are still available if you haven't already agreed to send to someone else. Thanks!

2. Jasesmom

Jasesmom Mouseketeer

Anyone going to Disney this month and willing to send a postcard to friends of ours? They are taking their little girl (5) on her first Disney trip next month. PLEASE!!!!! :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Jasesmom

Jasesmom Mouseketeer

Can you send a postcard to my co-workers little girl while you are there? They are going on their first trip in January :)

5. kteeter

kteeter Mouseketeer

Hello All Happy Holidays.
    Edited

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  6. cnkkohout

cnkkohout Earning My Ears

Our family is going to WDW January 21st - 28th....I can send postcards!!! I usually actually have the characters sign the postcards to make it even more special. Let me know ;)

7. ISUamanda

ISUamanda Earning My Ears

We're arriving 2/4 - would love for my kids to get a postcard in January before their very first DisneyWorld trip! (happy to pay it forward)

8. ama_george

ama_george Earning My Ears

We will be going in March and I would love to get a postcard to surprise my nephew with with that says something about seeing him next month. (He's 5 and doesn't know we are going yet!)

9. Babydreamz

Babydreamz Mouseketeer

I'd be happy to send your nephew a postcard. PM me with his name and info. We'll be there Presidents week.

10. cnkkohout

cnkkohout Earning My Ears

Did you find a FGM? We are going end of January...Will that be too late for you?

11. hodad

hodad DIS Veteran

Hi all! I'm bringing 2 kids to WDW for their first visit on February 21st. Any chance someone could send them postcards from Moana and R2D2 before they leave? They would be thrilled, and I'll pay it forward while I'm there. PM me for addresses if you can help!

12. Lionessrampant

Lionessrampant Earning My Ears

This is such an amazing idea!
    My little boy will be turning 1 this February, and I wondered if anyone would be willing to send a post card to him? We are in Ontario, Canada tho, so I do understand if this goes beyond.
    We will be going to WDW Dec 3rd to 9th, and I'd be more than happy to send out a postcard for someone.
    Thank you

13. Autumnfire

Autumnfire First Timer

I would love to be apart of this. Could someone explain exactly what I'd do. I go to Disney and from Disney I'd send a child/children postcards from there. Could someone post an example of what they've received / sent? I can use this entire year to try and gather supplies to send out a bunch while we're there this November.

14. Suprize2017

Suprize2017 Earning My Ears

I see you're there now, so I may be too late. We will be there February 23rd. Any chance you can get a postcard off to my three kids? I'll share details and info if this is something you are able to do.

15. Samantha B

Samantha B Earning My Ears

Hi! We are going to WDW in March if anyone would like a postcard please let me know!

allisonpartyof4 likes this.
  16. Samantha B

Samantha B Earning My Ears

I will send your little one a postcard! Message me if you are interested:):):)

17. Babydreamz

Babydreamz Mouseketeer

Thanks @perthgirl we received our postcard today. My girls are so excited.

18. lfunk3

lfunk3 Earning My Ears

My daughter is 7 and we will be going there for her spring break on the 29th of March I would love to get a post card for her.

19. ratherbeindisney

ratherbeindisney Mouseketeer

I have a young man visiting for the first visit ever the first week in March. Is anyone able to send out one postcard? I know it is very late notice, I apologize

20. ratherbeindisney

ratherbeindisney Mouseketeer

21. Shon07

Shon07 Earning My Ears

Good Evening,

My family and I will be visiting WDW for spring break Mar 9-14, it is all of our first visit. Would anyone be willing to send a postcard to my 8 year old daughter? Sorry for the late post, just finding out that this was actually available. And of course, I'd be willing to pay it forward when we visit

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017