Facebook

Alright, well I've added everyone who's link worked for me (it seemed like most of the ones with a clickable "facebook me!" link didn't work for some reason?) so If you get a friend request from some weird dude from Daniel Webster College, it's just me. It seems like there are actually a lot of people from New England on here (and someone's boyfriend actually goes to my school) I guess it's a small world after all :)

I just realized that my link I posted a few pages back (a while ago) is from my old school, and I just transferred this semester and so transferred my facebook account, so if it didn't work, that's why. Here's the link to my new facebook!

I'm brand new to the boards, but I love facebook too! (And Disney!)
I just tried to add my facebook link, but apparently I've got to post a little more until I can put up a URL. Oh, well!

there's also another group on facebook that someone set up. if you go into the search section and put in Disney College Boards then it should come up! enjoy!!

I did a search for "Disney College Boards" in Facebook and came up with nothing. I'm pretty sure the one I just created is the only one that has to do with The DIS.

I can see the group now. However, it seems to be for people from the college boards or who are doing a CP. This new group's for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter