"Extra Magic" during dinners?

jimandshane

Mouseketeer
I called on Friday to book our placeholder, and as we were wrapping up the conversation I realized the CM chose the wrong dates and booked us on the wrong cruise. After waiting nearly 2 hours on the phone/hold, she was able to correct the reservation (something about the funds needing to move in the system? I think it had something to do with the fact that the incorrect cruise was happening very soon, and we were going to be charged to "cancel" the reservation she had made).

As an apology, she told us she would do something to add some extra magic to our dinners. At the risk of spoiling the surprise, what do you think that means? :)

I called on Friday to book our placeholder, and as we were wrapping up the conversation I realized the CM chose the wrong dates and booked us on the wrong cruise. After waiting nearly 2 hours on the phone/hold, she was able to correct the reservation (something about the funds needing to move in the system? I think it had something to do with the fact that the incorrect cruise was happening very soon, and we were going to be charged to "cancel" the reservation she had made).

As an apology, she told us she would do something to add some extra magic to our dinners. At the risk of spoiling the surprise, what do you think that means? :)
I've never heard that from a reservation agent before so who knows.

Hmmm, only things that come to mind are:
—moving you up to the top if the waitlist if u were waitlisted for main dining
—a voucher for a free meal at Palo
—a good location for your table like concierge get (eg teacup booth in enchanted garden, table next to crush in animators)

—a good location for your table like concierge get (eg teacup booth in enchanted garden, table next to crush in animators)
Ooh good thoughts -- guess we'll see! :)

I agree with the good location being the likeliest choice. Another thought might be a special dessert, like the celebration cupcakes/cakes, or a complimentary special drink or bottle of wine one evening.

Teacup seats are no more. Unfortunately of fortunately depending who you talk to.

Teacup seats are no more. Unfortunately of fortunately depending who you talk to.
Oh didn’t realize sorry. Still, some table locations are very much better than others. We’ve had bad ones and good ones and where you are in the room really makes a difference in terms of scenery, noise level etc.

My money would be table at AP that gets you an interaction with crush as your “extra magic”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter