Extra Extra Magic Hours! Post Your Experiences Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many are curious about possible early openings at their Resorts.

This was posted on the POP Thread. :)

POP food court and shop open Friday August 29 at 2:30 am and Saturday August 30th to Monday September 2nd at 3:30 am for those attending EEMH.

I’m guessing they will see how popular the food court is and determine if they will maintain opening it for EEMH the rest of the time.

Many are curious about possible early openings at their Resorts.

This was posted on the POP Thread. :)

POP food court and shop open Friday August 29 at 2:30 am and Saturday August 30th to Monday September 2nd at 3:30 am for those attending EEMH.
I'm hoping that at least the beverage stations continue to open early through the whole two months of EMH.

Thanks for starting this thread. Will be following along to see how things are going prior to my trip late October.

Re the food court hours, silly me, I called. The phone number I foolishly thought was direct to my resort (POFQ) was to a central CS center. After assuring me she could help I was put on hold. She came back and read me the standard food court hours. Now she may be right, but nothing about the call gave me any confidence I had received a definitive answer. I guess I'll find out when I get there, but the planner in me doesn't like that...

Using EEMH strictly for Galaxy's Edge, will be following the app closely and reports in the GE portion of the forum to see what crowds are like that early (and wait times for the rest of HS during EEMH). Be there on 9/5, so not too many days

We will be trying for:

EEMH on Monday 9/2 for MK (7:00 am) We will drive in from All Star Movies - We have a lot of FP for this MK morning so not sure what we should rush to do before our first FP at 9 am.

EEMH on Tuesday 9/3 at HS but we are NOT doing SWGE. We are unsure what time we will hit the park to maybe try for SDD.

We’ll be doing EEMH at DHS @ 6am on 9/4 so have been wondering if anything at the resorts would be available to grab really early. I’ll await these reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts