Express Pass??? Universal???

jenncalabrese

Earning My Ears
I have not been to Universal Orlando in over 14 years. We are going February 28th -March 8th so before Spring Break starts for most. We are probably going to do Disney for a few days and maybe sea World but Universal is a definite. I was thinking of 2 day park to park and third day was free on Universal site with included express passes but it was almost 1000.00 for 4 of us. Does anyone know would we really need it that week? I do not want to wait and buy them the day of since it will obviously be more. We did Disney last year and the longest wait we waited was 20 mins that is my limit. I refuse to wait longer lol. I would appreciate any help. I have looked at crowd calendars and they seem to have light crowd days but I feel as though you all could probably help more.

You will get more answers if you post on the Universal Studios thread.

I just don't understand those that go to the largest theme parks in the world and have a personal limit of 20 minute waits. It just doesn't compute. Maybe it's because I was raised on Cedar Point where waits of anything under 2 hours is considered good I was better prepared.

All that aside, it largely depends on the rides you're interested in. At that time of year, I'd expect the thrill rides to exceed 20 minutes, but secondary/family attractions to be around there at some times of the day. If your tolerance is really only 20 minutes and the trip will be ruined if you have to wait longer, buy the passes. One thing to keep in mind, however, is that the passes will not get you on either main Harry Potter attractions.

I ditto the advice to ask this on the Uni board.
It might be worth booking a room for one night at Royal Pacific, Hard Rock or Portofino to get the EP for two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter