Express in the Age of Covid

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard whether or not Universal will offer Express this summer? I have August resort reservations at both Royal Pacific and Sapphire Falls and will only keep RPR if Express is going to happen.

Thanks!

Yes

11. Will Universal Express be available when the theme parks reopen?
Universal Express will be available for purchase for theme park visits beginning June 8, and can be purchased on UniversalOrlando.com, on the Official Universal Orlando Resort app or in-park. Hotel guests staying at Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort will be also able to take advantage of their Universal Express access benefit on any day of their visit.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...requently-asked-questions#hotels-and-packages

Yes

11. Will Universal Express be available when the theme parks reopen?
Universal Express will be available for purchase for theme park visits beginning June 8, and can be purchased on UniversalOrlando.com, on the Official Universal Orlando Resort app or in-park. Hotel guests staying at Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort will be also able to take advantage of their Universal Express access benefit on any day of their visit.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...requently-asked-questions#hotels-and-packages
Thanks so much! I did look but my skills are definitely sub par.

Do we think the Express Pass will be needed during the first few weeks of reopening?

My NSHO: with UO opening before Disney, yes. All the locals will flock to the theme park that’s open.

I have the premier pass that gives us EP after 4pm. But with hours showing a 6pm closing, I am worried that without a hotel to 1. guarantee admission and 2. provide all day express pass, it's going to be long (but well distanced) lines if we're able to get in at all :(

If they space people out on the rides, then yes, I definitely think, it would be needed.
This is exactly why I bought ours. I really am not sure the limited numbers of guests will make much of a difference with ride spacing and sanitizing. They do appear to be having virtual queues on a lot more rides now, so I'm wondering if express pass will work on those rides. If it doesn't, I really wasted some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter