Exploding Packages: Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm as anti-gun as it comes, but I have to admit, it is deplorable how people can turn anything into a weapon - bombs, chemicals, bio-weapons, knives, cars, vans, hammers... even fear itself!
It may seem flippant when people talk about that fact but it is true. While we can talk all day long about gun control the very real truth is people do not restrict themselves to guns to kill people.

Exactly. Which is why I said almost always white. You found one person out of how many domestic terrorists who aren't homegrown white males. I'm sure you could even dig up a few more.
I'm sure I could though I'm not going to go searching around on the internet-the DC snipper is just a fairly notably one that I could remember off the top of my head. I wasn't negating what you were saying but I was expanding on it.

I'm sure I could though I'm not going to go searching around on the internet-the DC snipper is just a fairly notably one that I could remember off the top of my head. I wasn't negating what you were saying but I was expanding on it.

It seems that you are merely trying to debate for the sake of the other side here. America has silently accepted the rage of (many) white men and most aren't willing to acknowledge this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter