Expiring 7-Day Park Hopper Tickets

Matty B13

DIS Veteran
So, might be canceling our plans for our August 2021 trip, problem is that we have had 7 day park hopper tickets since 2019. They say that they expire this September 2021. I've been on the phoneline for 2 hours now, just wondering if anyone has had to extend or get a refund on their tickets? I'd prefer to just hold on to them or upgrade them to Gold AP's.

So, might be canceling our plans for our August 2021 trip, problem is that we have had 7 day park hopper tickets since 2019. They say that they expire this September 2021. I've been on the phoneline for 2 hours now, just wondering if anyone has had to extend or get a refund on their tickets? I'd prefer to just hold on to them or upgrade them to Gold AP's.
After 9/2021, the price you paid for them can be applied to a new ticket purchase of equal or greater cost.

As Michael said, you can apply the cost to new tickets later; they’ll be worth whatever the Disney online price was when you bought them. They will disappear from your MDE account after they expire, so you might want to keep a record of the ticket numbers, although Disney will be able to see them in your account after they expire.

So, finally got a CM on the phone (2 hour wait time), but he confirmed they disappear from MDE, but can be used for a ticket in the future. You have to change the ticket first for the dates you want to travel before you can make a Park Pass.

Do you know if it will allow us to still make Park Passes for next April???
Probably not, since the system won’t see any tickets that are valid for those dates. If you know your April dates already, you could buy the new tickets now - you might be able to do through MDE before they expire. More help available via the Ticket sticky on the TPAS board.

Probably not, since the system won’t see any tickets that are valid for those dates. If you know your April dates already, you could buy the new tickets now - you might be able to do through MDE before they expire. More help available via the Ticket sticky on the TPAS board.
Might try to go before April, but our plans are pretty fluid right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter