Experience the magic?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hello,
I read on another board from a post about adult things to do, someone mentioned experience the magic...this sounded very interesting and I would like more info on it please.
I was thinking maybe this was a behind the scenes tour, I would love to go on one.
Thanks!

We took a behind the scenes tour as part of the Navigator's Series called "Discover the Magic". It was a walking ship tour of the Magic. The cruise staff member, John, led the tour and discussed architecture and such....it was very enjoyable and informative and lasted about 30-40 minutes.

MJ

That sounds like what I was thinking of...I don't know if that is what they meant but that is what I thought.
That sounds like fun, is it held on the at sea days?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter