Expedia Reservation and Magical Express

PrincessBelle39

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at making a reservation on Expedia for 1 night for Pop Century Resort. I'm was looking at Expedia as it is over $100 AUD cheaper than booking it directly with Disney. However, it states that to use Magical Express I need to make a reservation myself on the Magical Express Website. Is this even possible?

I'm looking at making a reservation on Expedia for 1 night for Pop Century Resort. I'm was looking at Expedia as it is over $100 AUD cheaper than booking it directly with Disney. However, it states that to use Magical Express I need to make a reservation myself on the Magical Express Website. Is this even possible?

Yes. Every resort stay at a WDW owned resort entitles you a ride to and from MCO on the Magical Express no matter how the reservation is booked.

I have another question. I've filled out the form and sent it through. As I'm traveling from Australia, I won't receive luggage tags in the mail. Does this mean that we have to collect our own luggage at the airport?

No. Go from the plane to the DME counter. Show them your claim tickets. They will get and deliver your luggage.

Unless you are going through Customs in Orlando. You'd have to claim your luggage anyway, so...

You can always take your luggage with you on your bus. We always do that, That way we have it with us and check right in. if you do that...just don't put the tags on the luggage. Just get them at baggage claim and go to DME I find it easier to get your own luggage and check in when the bus takes you to the resort. Then you can get settled in...

Thanks. We were hoping not to have to collect them ourselves. We want to get to the resort as quickly as possibly so that we can eat and have a quick swim. We will have been travelling 30+ hours by that stage so want to make it as easy as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter