Expedia.ca?

mapletree

Mouseketeer
Any Canadians use Expedia.ca for airfare or car rental? Good or bad experience? Any info would be appreciated. THANKS.

Mapletree, I just used Expedia.ca to book our Aug. flights. The weird thing is I used them to book flights out of Buffalo as they were much cheaper. Using Expedia.ca allowed me to see the cost of my tickets in Canadian $. I asked for paper tickets and I had them within a week. They also emailed me when our flight down changed times by 15 min. So I have been very pleased so far.

We've used expedia.ca a few times. It's been great for us, although unlike the previous poster, they did *not* e-mail us when our flight times changed to almost an hour later. They're supposed to notify of changes, so I'm not sure what happened there, but otherwise I've been pleased. I like that they show you prices in Canadian dollars and that you have a trip area at their website that you can go into and see all the flights (hotels, car rentals, etc.) that you booked with them. I also like browsing at the lowest fare section and fare compare so that I can see just how low fares can go for my particular route. Then, I wait until fares get down to close to that amount and buy. Also, my tickets have always arrived within days of placing the order.

Thanks for your advice re Expedia.ca. I ordered paper air tickets on Monday and received them by Canada Post Thursday. The tips on lowest fare and fare compare were great! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!