• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

expected crowds Feb 21 - 28th ???

Mr. Baloo

Mouseketeer
I know presidents week can get crowded at the beginning of the week, but do the crowds lessen towards the end of the week?

Gee I hope so.

going to be dancing down main street soon!!!!!

We will be there at the same time as you! I think there will be some crowds due to schools being out for Mardi Gras which is on February 24 this year. Alot of people from this area take advantage of this school holiday to go to WDW. We are hoping it isn't too bad!

My sister and I will be there, too. We'll be going to the MK and to Epcot. I just wonder which days will be the best (least crowded) at the parks.

We'll be there as our public school follows University break.

Our plan is to do park openings but at non-EMH parks. We are not good in the morning and love that extra hour of sleep.

A disney dining CM told me that Mardi Gras crowds are a small blip on the crowd levels so I'm not worrying about it. We were there 2 years ago when it was Mardi Gras and the start of Daytona week, it was crowded but doable, nothing like Easter!

I'll be there with you! I'm hoping it's not as crowded as it was when I was there last Memorial Day!

See you in the World!

I'll be there that week too! (wow, can't believe how many of us there are...)

I was at WDW once before the week of Mardi Gras, and that was before the 9/11-induced travel slump. Not bad at all - very, very limited waits for anything. And AK wasn't open yet, so everyone was maneuvering in three parks, not four.

I think we'll all have a supersplendiferous time! :)

Single digit dancin' here too! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Jon

WE WILL BE THERE TOO!!!!!! 21ST-28TH CAN HARDLY WAIT:Pinkbounc :bounce: I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD THAT WE ARE FINALLY DOING THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE.:tongue: SEE YALL THERE.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter