*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

When you attend a birthday party for a child or adult, what type of entertainment and games do they have?
Depending on what type of party. If it was a bigger party in a social hall, then people may play music, or someone might dance the hula. But at regular children's birthday parties that we have been attending maybe a pinata or nothing. At my kids parties that we recently had, I had games that both the kids, and adults were able to play.

Yesterday was Emilia Earhart's anniversary. If you were to fly a plane by yourself, where would it be to?

Japan

I had bought a bag of the new Lays BLT potato chips today. There seems to be alot of different flavors of chips these days.

Todays QOTD is-
What sort of different/interesting flavors have you tried and/or enjoy? And what is your most favorite potato chip flavors?

Hope everyone is having a nice week. My son is still sick, and not getting better :(. Wonder what type of bug is bothering him. I am starting to get sick again as well.....not fun :(.

Patsy, I'm sorry to hear your DS is sick! I hope he, and you, feel better very soon.

How often do you get to take a nap?

I try to take a nap everyday.. but doesn't always work out :)

I had bought a bag of the new Lays BLT potato chips today. There seems to be alot of different flavors of chips these days.

Todays QOTD is-
What sort of different/interesting flavors have you tried and/or enjoy? And what is your most favorite potato chip flavors?

I like the lightly salted and sour cream and onion, have not strayed away from those flavors

If you were to eat at Pizza Hut, what would you order for yourself, and your family?

definitely for both myself and family, plain pizza and some cheesy breadsticks.

Do you enjoy tropical mixed drinks? If so, what is your favorite?

eh somewhat.. I don't really like pineapple and i know thats in alot of tropical drinks. I just drank what was called an island refresher and it was strawberries with orange juice and orange sherbet. really good

If you were to eat at Pizza Hut, what would you order for yourself, and your family?
I would order a surpreme pizza. And I would add on canadian bacon to it. As well as an order of breadsticks with marinara sauce.

Do you enjoy tropical mixed drinks? If so, what is your favorite?
I rarely drink alcoholic drinks, and once when I tried one at a luau, I did not care for it.

cousinbb-that drink sounds yummy.

Today while at the beach, we had seen dolphins. We are also able to see different types of fish, turtles, humpback whales.....

So, todays QOTD is-
What sort of marine life are you able to see close to where you live-apart from going to an aquarium?

mommytotwo said:
Today while at the beach, we had seen dolphins. We are also able to see different types of fish, turtles, humpback whales.....

So, todays QOTD is-
What sort of marine life are you able to see close to where you live-apart from going to an aquarium?

You guys are sooo lucky! Only sea life we see in Scotland is jellyfish! Evil creatures:) need to drive at least 30miles to get to a beach which trust me is so not worth it! Can't wait to go to WDW to see some amazing sea life. Going on the bahamas cruise as well so hopefully the beaches there will be like Nemo!

I hope you do get to see alot of neat looking sea life Bravegirls :)

Well... there are a few streams and rivers around here where you might see some brook trout and other fish that I could never name lol. -fishing isn't exactly my thing lol - If you go to the Atlantic Ocean from where I live - about an hours drive- you can see on occasion dolphins. If the tide is right, those stupid jellyfish. And every once in a blue moon a sand shark.

Pasta, pasta, pasta.....

What type of pasta noodles do you prefer? And what type of sauce do you prefer on your pasta? Do you make homemade pasta, and sauce?

Pasta, pasta, pasta.....

What type of pasta noodles do you prefer? And what type of sauce do you prefer on your pasta? Do you make homemade pasta, and sauce?

We have spaghetti with marinara at least once a week. Lasagna is also a favorite. :) I just buy the pasta and sauce.

I purchase my noodles, and sauce. I prefer marinara with either regular size or thin spaghetti noodles.

Pasta, pasta, pasta.....

We have always bought the pasta but my mom usually makes some good homemade sauce. Just your normal tomato sauce but I'm sure she has some secret ingredients in there ;)

Have you been watching the Olympics? If so, what has been your favorite event to watch so far?

I want to watch them sooo bad, but I don't have the schedule. Thank goodness we have On Demand lol. I like the gymnastics and the swimming. OH! and volleyball

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter