Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

Thanks guys...I'll be there mid-February so I'll report back any information available involving a current bounce-back special. Of course, it won't really matter to me now as I got so tired of calling and checking to see if there was a code attached to our household that I just gave up and booked a package to Disneyland instead!

Hi Knox,

Do we have any recent updates on what Bounceback (if any) is being offered at the resorts right now? I know there was something about tiered discount levels based on what resort is booked...but not sure of the dates. Thanks!
Just read a post this morning about this...somebody who just got home yesterday reported having booked Bounceback a couple of days ago, so it must still be there!

I was a lucky receipient of a 40% coupon this year, and I can tell you one thing that was curious:

The name on it was Shanekel Baker, which is a combination of my first name and my wifes. This name appears quite often on junk mail addressed to my house, usually associated with magazine or CD music club offers. Not too long ago, I subscribed to a magazine and it was sent to me with this name, and I think this is the mailing list that Disney Vacations used for this.

Regardless of how they got my address, we're ecstatic! We're going on March 2nd, and now we're staying at POR for 40% less than we would have otherwise!

I do not know if this will work but it is definitely worth a try...

this is what I posted on another thread, you never know if this is what triggered my code but I can tell you in 7 years I never even gotten so much as any kind of contact from Disney, now I went & did this trick & I have gotten 2 emails & a postcard in a matter of 3 weeks of trying this method...

GOT IT!!!!!

I never get anything but I got THIS!!! I ordered the DVD at the very beginning of January, still haven't gotten the DVD but i just got the mailer with the 20% off PIN!!!!!

I do not know if this has anything to do with it but....

I registered like I was a new guest with a new email & passcode, same name & same address, just a new email & password. I said I haven't been to Disney since 2000 (big lie) & I was thinking about going in November (true). I ordered the DVD then I priced out packages at different resorts & saved the offers.

I priced Deluxes & the Swan/Dolphin.

I did get an email from Disney Destinations thanking me for ordering the DVD then I got one yesturday about my free letterhead!!!!!

Hope this was the secret trick!!! Let me know if it works for anybody else, it can't hurt to try my method.

I have NEVER received a PIN from Disney, I have gone 7 times in the last 5 years so I figured it was time to start fresh & re-register all over again with a different email.

Good Luck!!!

Questions about using the code:

I got a 40% off PIN code and booked a room for us. Then I realized that I could book up to 3 rooms.

So..........
a) Do they have to be the same resort? Or can my best friend book at a mod while I book at a luxury?

b) Do they have to be at the same time? Or can my sister go down the week after we do?

c) The CM on the phone last night said I could just give my PIN to my sister and my friend, as long as they had my phone number and other ID info. (Since we're close, they know the ID info.) Was this correct?

Alice:

Generally they are for rooms booked and paid all by the same person.

Other people have reported success with what you are wanting to do.

So.. go ahead and try and let us know I guess.

Alice:

Generally they are for rooms booked and paid all by the same person.

Other people have reported success with what you are wanting to do.

So.. go ahead and try and let us know I guess.

Well, one can't travel the same week as us, so she's out.

The other called to book-- and the CM found a code under her name:cool1:

I think my predicament is similar to Alice's, but I'd like to see what you think:

Our code is associated with my mother-in-law's name. She will be staying with us in the room, but she won't be checking in with us. They seemed OK with us making the ressie under my name (different last name) but will they demand to see my MIL when we check in? :confused:

TIA!

Lurky:

You should be fine.

WORST CASE SCENARIO : As long as you can produce a mother in law at SOME POINT before you check out .. that's all you should ever need.

I can't believe I just typed that sentence.

But seriously tho.. that's the worst case.

Knox

Thanks so much for clearing up the mystery behind how Disney sends codes and discounts. Finally I feel like I understand how they send them, before I just thought they weren't sending anything to me because I frequent their hotels a little bit too much ;) haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!