Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

I'm not sure if this has already been asked and answered (sorry if it has :blush:) ... but, can a pin/code be used on two different/separate trips (as long as they are during the valid trip dates)? ... or can a pin/code only be used for one trip total? ... I was just wondering since you can use a pin/code on three rooms, why not on one room at two/three different times? ... Thank you :) ...

My understanding is that it can be used multiple times.

Call to be sure.

Knox

General public codes are listed at the link in the first post of this thread.

And an explanation about how to get in the running to receive the PIN codes is there as well ! :)

Knox

I have a quick question. I received a 15 digit code by email. I am already booked in WL 12/7/08-12/12/08 which are the 30% off room dates. If I use this discount code can I then use a general public code that may come out in the future? I have seen in the past it showed for trips in December there were discounts for packages if you booked during September - October. Or if these codes come out would I just have to cancel my reservation and rebook to get the better discounts?

Thanks for all your help.

You can change codes while keeping the same reservation provided that whatever code you apply later on has availability for the dates/resort of your existing reservation. Only one code at a time can be applied to any one reservation.

30% is pretty good.. hard pressed to do much better than that!

Knox

I'm not sure if this has already been asked and answered (sorry if it has :blush:) ... but, can a pin/code be used on two different/separate trips (as long as they are during the valid trip dates)? ... or can a pin/code only be used for one trip total?

I am going to call on this also. I booked for POP during the August-Sept 2008 dates. We have always stayed at POP except the one time we got the free upgrade to OKW, and we would like to try a moderate during the October dates, since the fold-out card w/code I got states "save 40% at select value resorts, and there are other resort room types available, including deluxe villa resorts, at varying rates. Ask about them when you call to book!". So here's our plan:

We are going 8/10 - 8/16 and have 4-day play passes w/water park & more option. On 8/15 we are going to upgrade those to Florida season resident passes, since those are only $100 more than the passes we will have, and the black out dates for season passes is thru 8/14. Then we have 1 year to use the seasonal passes, so when we go back in October we can afford a moderate since we won't have to buy tickets. The 40% off during regular season at a moderate will be barely more than full price on a value during regular season.

Knox....

Can I ask about the AP, room only, discount codes here?? :confused3
In Oct 07 I was lucky to get 40% discounts @ the CR & Poly for my stays. :woohoo:

I'm specifically looking for May 08 and what the past trend has been?
When traditionally does the May " AP codes" come out??:confused3

See...I will be out of the country the month of Feb and don't want to miss the discount, if any. Any help will be appreciated!! :goodvibes

Seneca:

I don't know the answer to that.. but you should post that as it's own thread here on the Codes & Rates board.. I bet someone knows something!

Knox

Annual Passholder discounts

I'm pleased to report - got the 40% off card in the mail - I called and gave the CM my pin - he advised me I was getting 50% off the rack room rates...so I booked two for the price of one at GF, stretching past the end date in Dec by one day. Great deal! I liked it so much, I bought the company (or a small piece of it...)!

CanadianGuy (or anybody else who knows), if you get an email with that 20% off a value room offer, have you read of anyone being able to apply it to the other resort catagories? (we are "deluxe" people :lmao: )

GrannyMinnie:

Yes. Just call and ask about availability under that code at the deluxe resorts.

Remember.. there are a LOT of variables..

For example the 20% off code I received, didn't have availability at ANY mods for my dates.. but did have Values & Deluxes.. For different dates, it DID have mod availability but no values...

:confused3

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter